What's new

India was mulling over an idea of offering Pak an economic bailout package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid Nuts. when inside we need use money how we can help other country?

hahaha, what do these yindoos think they are? pakistan still has a fake friend in the US which will try to bail pakistan out until it is no longer willing to and a genuine friend in china which will try not to until it must. both are vastly richer than you yindoos.

dahhhhh seems you forgot to mention the other side of INDIA AKA slums and so on.

anyway NVM.

dahhhhh seems he also forgot to mention the other side of PAKISTAN AKA terrorist camps, slums and so on.

Anyway NVM.

dahhhhh seems you forgot to mention the other side of INDIA AKA slums and so on.

Both India and Pakistan have slums..OTOH when we start comparing the developed sides of both countries..things turn into India's favor

India

Medium human development,Per capita income $3650

Pakistan

Low human development,Per capita income $2,745
List of countries by GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India

del1.jpg

8018239656_c75362b55d_b.jpg

bwsl1.jpg

gurgaonnh8girish.jpg

1769_600_450.jpg

4353713161_172fb5780b_z.jpg

Pakistan??

Arrreee yeh kya kar rahe ho... pleeeej dont show these pics nahi to Pakistanis ki nazar lag jaegi.:angry:

Show them some slums so that they stay happy thinking India is not developing. :bunny:

yes i have been defeated by an internet warrior an immigra*t internet warrior

jesus christ is this how pathetic you people are? lol

Arrreee yeh kya kar rahe ho... pleeeej dont show these pics nahi to Pakistanis ki nazar lag jaegi.:angry:

Show them some slums so that they stay happy thinking India is not developing. :bunny:

too late your gdp growth already down to 5

hahaha, what do these yindoos think they are? pakistan still has a fake friend in the US which will try to bail pakistan out until it is no longer willing to and a genuine friend in china which will try not to until it must. both are vastly richer than you yindoos.

it is not yindoos idiot , it is hindu

first thing, Pak will not accept it....second thing , 2 billion is too small an amount to call it as an economic bailout pack!

Third , the time period in which it was being considered was when Islamabad was doing more than fine attracting investors from around the globe and GDP growing at a respectable rate and didn't need any such package from anyone let alone India . Why would you offer it in the first place ?

Surprises me , this whole article . Just like that alleged offer of civil nuclear technology .

Abbaiii chup kar kei leiii leiiii.....kuch aur nahin tou Shwarma khaa leiii geiii isss bailout package ka ! :unsure:

I told you my mentality and thought patterns were completely different from Pakistani politicians ! :D

Anyways , come to the field .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom