What's new

India was mulling over an idea of offering Pak an economic bailout package

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA LOL

chart

what you laughing at?lol
do you know that the dollar to yen is 1 dollar to 98 yen?

your seriously not this stupid are you?
it has very little to do with anything except maybe a slight increase in poverty.

So what?!

We are still the 2end fastest growing major economy among the G20 and the BRICS.

last time i checked

this is the growth ranking for g20

1 china
2 indonesia
3 saudi arabia
4 india

so where did india get the number 2 spot?

what you laughing at?lol
do you know that the dollar to yen is 1 dollar to 98 yen?

your seriously not this stupid are you?
it has very little to do with anything except maybe a slight increase in poverty.

dollar to yen

chart

Fall in the value of Pakistani rupee will cause more trade imbalance.Since pakistan do not have a very good manufacturing industry this will cause high inflation.There are many industries were raw materials are imported so they would also become expensive..in effect every thing from FMCG to electronic goods to Cars would become more and more expensive

last time i checked

this is the growth ranking for g20

1 china
2 indonesia
3 saudi arabia
4 india

so where did india get the number 2 spot?

The KSA grew with less than 5% in the 4th quarter of 2012.
Saudi Arabia GDP Growth Rate

Yup you are right, Indonesia got 6.2% in 2012... so India is at rank 3 among the G20.

I mixed them up, India is at rank 2 among the BRICS.

dollar to yen

chart

Fall in the value of Pakistani rupee will cause more trade imbalance.Since pakistan do not have a very good manufacturing industry this will cause high inflation.There are many industries were raw materials are imported so they would also become expensive..in effect every thing from FMCG to electronic goods to Cars would become more and more expensive

ok go on get to the point................

Yup you are right, Indonesia got 6.2% in 2012... so India is at rank 3 among the G20.

saudi arabia grow at 6.5%

the thing is that most of these countries in the g20 are pretty much developed so obviously their growth rates are slower.
so it is nothing special and a third world countries like india and china have high growth rates, becuase they are cheap labor so lot of good are produced there to be exported.

thats the point,the fall in rupee shows how weak pakistani economy is becoming

ok.... yh we know its weak but tell me about the yen what was that chart all about?

saudi arabia grow at 6.5%

No, it grew less than 5% last year, check my link and provide yours... if you have any sources.

PS: Are you referring to wikipedia?

It only shows the estimated figure for 2010... 6.5 %

Economy of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the thing is that most of these countries in the g20 are pretty much developed so obviously their growth rates are slower.
so it is nothing special and a third world countries like india and china have high growth rates, becuase they are cheap labor so lot of good are produced there to be exported.

Thats why I also mentioned the BRICS nations...

No, it grew less than 5% last year, check my link and provide yours... if you have any sources.

PS: Are you referring to wikipedia?

It only shows the estimated figure for 2010... 6.5 %

Economy of Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

everybody has diferent numbers but here
Saudi GDP drops 6.8% in 2012 | GulfNews.com

Saudi Economic Growth to Slow on Lower Oil Output, Samba Says - Bloomberg

so these seem like credible sources dont you think?
so india is in fact at number 4? correct?

India and china are considered newly industrialised countries and manufacturing industry is very important..and this is the first time I am seeing a pakistani calling china a third world country :woot:

ok.... yh we know its weak but tell me about the yen what was that chart all about?

You can see lot of fluctuation,the value goes up and down...unlike graph for pakistan

Thats why I also mentioned the BRICS nations...

once again india and china have high growth rate because they are third world.
brazil, south africa, and russia are at the same level i think they are semi developed dont you think?

India and china are considered newly industrialised countries and manufacturing industry is very important..and this is the first time I am seeing a pakistani calling china a third world country :woot:

You can see lot of fluctuation,the value goes up and down...unlike graph for pakistan

pakistani graph goes up and down just not by a huge margin.

they are both third world except that china better off then india and they are bit more advanced and have a better economy and a stronger economy then you guys.

actually china is second world.

once again india and china have high growth rate because they are third world.

And why does pakistan doesnt have high growth rate then??

pakistani graph goes up and down just not by a huge margin.

A bit actually...

actually china is second world.

:what: what happened to you dude??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom