What's new

India was mulling over an idea of offering Pak an economic bailout package

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why does pakistan doesnt have high growth rate then??

A bit actually...

:what: what happened to you dude??

i actually had to double check what to call china.

india is still third world tho so dont worry.

pakistan did have a high growth rate till the war intensified.

high growth rate?as high as?
Both China and India are considered newly industrialized countries.NICs are countries whose economies have not yet reached developed country status but have, in a macroeconomic sense, outpaced their developing counterparts. Another characterization of NICs is that of nations undergoing rapid economic growth (usually export-oriented). Incipient or ongoing industrialization is an important indicator of a NIC.

when Musharraf got billions of dollars from George Bush after 9/11.

high growth rate?as high as?
Both China and India are considered newly industrialized countries.NICs are countries whose economies have not yet reached developed country status but have, in a macroeconomic sense, outpaced their developing counterparts. Another characterization of NICs is that of nations undergoing rapid economic growth (usually export-oriented). Incipient or ongoing industrialization is an important indicator of a NIC.

oh please dont even insult china by putting india on the same level.
india is a third world country not get over it, work hard and make it a first world country thats all you can do arguing with me not changing nothing.

and the pakistan growth rate was even as high 7 percent or more few years ago, this slow growth is a recent phenomenon under democracy and because of the war thats it.

its about to pick back up soon inshallah.

when Musharraf got billions of dollars from George Bush after 9/11.
do you really believe that?
do you seriously think that the 15 billion dollars musharraf got doubled our economy in less then a decade?

do you think that? please to me that you are not this stupid and that your head is not shoved that far up your ***. please prove me wrong becuase becuase this is what im thinking of you.

oh please dont even insult china by putting india on the same level.
india is a third world country not get over it, work hard and make it a first world country thats all you can do arguing with me not changing nothing.
I didnt do that kid :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country
We are working to develop our country,and are building new infrastructure..see this thread,http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28463-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go-392.html

While you guys can atleast try to build a proper public transport system or a proper airport for Karachi...

and the pakistan growth rate was even as high 7 percent or more few years ago, this slow growth is a recent phenomenon under democracy and because of the war thats it.
its about to pick back up soon inshallah.

which year??

do you really believe that?
do you seriously think that the 15 billion dollars musharraf got doubled our economy in less then a decade?

do you think that? please to me that you are not this stupid and that your head is not shoved that far up your ***. please prove me wrong becuase becuase this is what im thinking of you.

Yes 20 billion dollars are quite enough to avert any economic bailout crisis for many years. I heard Pakistan is negotiating for another 5 Billion economic bailout with IMF, if even 20 billion is not so important in your views than why Pakistan is so desperate to take 5 billion from IMF with huge interest rates.

everybody has diferent numbers but here
Saudi GDP drops 6.8% in 2012 | GulfNews.com

Saudi Economic Growth to Slow on Lower Oil Output, Samba Says - Bloomberg

so these seem like credible sources dont you think?
so india is in fact at number 4? correct?

All those figures are higher than others, I guess their are not taking inflation into account?
Its somehow pretty hard to find proper numbers here.... figures go from 4% to 8.6 % in 2012 o_O

The term third world country is cold war era and is not used anymore... except by people who dont know what they are talking about... especially in the tabloid newspapers.

Today India is a newly industrialized country.

NIC as of 2011
800px-Newly_industrialized_countries.svg.png

I didnt do that kid :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country
We are working to develop our country,and are building new infrastructure..see this thread,http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/28463-india-developing-but-still-long-way-go-392.html

While you guys can atleast try to build a proper public transport system or a proper airport for Karachi...

actually we are going to fight terrorism and fix our energy situation then we will build more trains, unlike you guys building all this stuff while majority of your population cant even sleep on a full belly, you do know your poverty is actually worst then pakistan.

which year??
Pakistan GDP Growth Rate

Yes 20 billion dollars are quite enough to avert any economic bailout crisis for many years. I heard Pakistan is negotiating for another 5 Billion economic bailout with IMF, if even 20 billion is not so important in your views than why Pakistan is so desperate to take 5 billion from IMF with huge interest rates.

do you know how much pakistan lost fighting the war on terror against india sponsered terrorists?
100 billion so the 20 billion is chump change, dont fool your self open your eyes, you can keep lying to your self but this is the 21 century your not fooling nobody else here with your incorrect facts and your out of line statements which have no base.

India was mulling over an idea of offering Pakistan an economic bailout package worth two billion dollars: Dr V P Vaidik

This V P Vaidik happens to be a respected journalist so this story cannot be some fluke. What was Sonia and congress party thinking when they came up this brilliant idea of providing 2 billion dollars package to nation which since it's inception has been conspiring against us.

Sonia Mata's very own MNREGA for the Pakistanis or a very desperate congressi attempt to buy minority votes or was at time India contemplating to join Jizya paying club of Western nations to Pakistan.
Me think the electricity that Pakistan may get from India could be totally free and part of that economic bailout package.
So Pakistanis would be getting free electricity when many Indian state are reeling under huge power cuts.

It is an excellent idea...But it requires political upmanship in India's political parties which they lack...They can go to Pakistan and roam around their to get Muslim vote in India but they do not support to support Pakistan economically....

All those figures are higher than others, I guess their are not taking inflation into account?
Its somehow pretty hard to find proper numbers here.... figures go from 4% to 8.6 % in 2012 o_O

The term third world country is cold war era and is not used anymore... except by people who dont know what they are talking about... especially in the tabloid newspapers.

Today India is a newly industrialized country.

NIC as of 2011
800px-Newly_industrialized_countries.svg.png

we will call you "teesri dunya waley" not third world ok?whats so industrialised about india? nothing just becuase they lo0
23q

HAHAHAHA nice joke, banya probbly had phipteeee per cent interest on it

do you know how much pakistan lost fighting the war on terror against india sponsered terrorists?
100 billion so the 20 billion is chump change, dont fool your self open your eyes, you can keep lying to your self but this is the 21 century your not fooling nobody else here with your incorrect facts and your out of line statements which have no base.

Taking 20 billion for a loss of 100 billion, who do such thing :cheesy::cheesy: Either this theory is a pure lie to fool others or Pakistan leaders and general don't know what they are doing(but they know why they are taking this money). :woot:

we will call you "teesri dunya waley" not third world ok?whats so industrialised about india? nothing just becuase they lo0
23q

This definition was made by organizations like the UN, the IMF etc etc etc...

But surely you must know it better...

Stop crying kid.

actually we are going to fight terrorism and fix our energy situation then we will build more trains, unlike you guys building all this stuff while majority of your population cant even sleep on a full belly, you do know your poverty is actually worst then pakistan.

Yeah usual pakistani @$$ burning when they see India's progress,and realize (with a shock) that they are left far behind..
Your country cant even overhaul locos and you are claiming you would build ' trains ':omghaha:.Indian situation is worser than pakistan??Compaare literacy rate HDI and Per Capita income of India and Pakistan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom