What's new

India was mulling over an idea of offering Pak an economic bailout package

Status
Not open for further replies.
New-Meme-Good-Troll_o_108143.jpg

this what you indian guys say on your television lol, not us pakstanis

this what you indian guys say on your television lol, not us pakstanis
u r right. pakistan has the best n world class politicians. that is the reason y u r country is growing really wel.

If there is even an iota of truth, then we have a lot of problems, people. The regime has to be dealt with asap and that can only happen next year. Flood aid is humanitarian but this is crossing the line.

15 year old no dolteye, you were bhikari for all your life and 50% of your population is still bhikari and 90% look bhikari

dont worry about Pakistan's economic condition, come to Pakistan and see the difference with your pathetic life style and ours

Awww, bacche ko gussa aa gaya? kid, don't believe in the crap your mullah uncle feeds you with. I will repeat what I said, come out of your la--la land and get a reality check.
You and your musharraf uncle should not bother about providing free toilets to India because if India is capable of offering an economic bailout package to Pakistan then rest assured that India can provide toilets to its poor people provided our corrupt politicians decide to.

I am not worrying about pakistan's economic condition. That is something that your people should worry about. Since you were crying too much I only showed you the mirror.

Nice of you to invite me to Pakistan, but sorry, I don't wish to come because I am not keen on being blown up by crazy jehadi suicide bombers who are in a hurry to meet 72...oops you are too small to know that. For the time being go and play with your videogames ok? Btw, you are welcome to visit India to correct your belief about our lifestyle. Have a nice day beta, bye.

Go and offer but with conditions.

Go and offer but with conditions.

@SPFG
which is that flyover with circles (first one ) ?

Last edited by a moderator:
1st,Pakistan needs no bailing out。

2nd,India is not in a position to bail out anyone,let alone a country of Pakistan's size。

3rd,if India is enamoured of the idea of a bail-out,it should try out on its currency the rupee, which is sinking like the Titanic as these words get printed on the screen。

:azn:

15 year old no dolteye, you were bhikari for all your life and 50% of your population is still bhikari and 90% look bhikari

dont worry about Pakistan's economic condition, come to Pakistan and see the difference with your pathetic life style and ours

Yeah,we know about pakistan,whose HDI,percapita income and infrastructure is far behind India..A very backward country which cannot even overhaul railway engines and suffers from 12 hour powercuts in its largest cities....:cuckoo:

Things are improving rapidly in those underdeveloped areas thanks to this enormous spending.

Just compare the figures of the past surveys.

And even with all those backward areas in India, we still have a medium level HDI and a lower medium income which is a great leap forward compared to the figures of 10 years ago.... and it will only get better with time.

u r right. pakistan has the best n world class politicians. that is the reason y u r country is growing really wel.

now i know why i hate you people, your useless meaningless , worthless posts. if you dont have an answer for something just admit defeat, no need to post worthless indian garbage.

now i know why i hate you people, your useless meaningless , worthless posts. if you dont have an answer for something just admit defeat, no need to post worthless indian garbage.
yes i have been defeated by an internet warrior an immigra*t internet warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom