What's new

India warns US of move to revive Khalistan

Really ? You have personally spoken to all the Punjabi people in Pakistan, Kid ?

I have spoken to enough to know that they would not consider joining the disillusioned sikhs in their khalistan dream unless you are talking about joining Indian punjab to Pakistan in which case you are more senile than the sikhs, old man. :D

Let's create it by merging the 2 Punjabs. :P The sikh brothers will really be happy to get Nankana Sahib as well. :D

Iam sure punjabis on both sides would be happier otherwise lol

US faces a real hard time without interfering in anybody's business its no big deal.

Iam sure punjabis on both sides would be happier otherwise lol

US faces a real hard time without interfering in anybody's business its no big deal.

Even I know that.... but my response was apt for the sentence I quoted.... a troll response to a troll statement.

Really ? You have personally spoken to all the Punjabi people in Pakistan, Kid ?

Pakistan is a big time Supporter of KHALISTAN MOVEMENT.

WE HAVE A DEBT TO REPAY FROM 1971 ( WITH INTEREST ).

Actually, Pakistan should not seek to do this out of vengeance. But to provide the people who live in India today with its best government. Which is free and independent rule for the people of each state and kingdom before the British invasion.

Speak for yourself, no Pakistani Punjabi wants anything to do with Indian sikhs.

I would not mind Pakistan having world's most awesome Kabaddi team. But seriously, if regionalism gathers strength in South Asia, this is only a logical conclusion. A united Punjab would have GDP similar or higher than Pakistan and a source of instability in South Asia. Not a good thing for either India or Pakistan.

When Indians Unglify ( :) ) Pakistan, by supporting Baluch seperatists or others like them, then they really are doing the same to themselves over the longer term. Both India and Pakistan need to find ways to co-exist peacefully.

It has been a long cherished dream for some of your jingoistic generals for many years.Unfortunately for them,they badly lost to a country much bigger in size,economy and military to fuel these kind of dirty games and hold the nerve for a long term.I fear the debt never to be repaid.
Alas.....

Good idea. That'll probably make it the biggest province of Pakistan.

Believe me Sikhs will die before they join Pakistan. lol :D

Actually, Pakistan should not seek to do this out of vengeance. But to provide the people who live in India today with its best government. Which is free and independent rule for the people of each state and kingdom before the British invasion.

Before talking about best governance. One should take a look at who has had the best governance till now at least.

Our Prime Minster is Sikh, Our Army Chief is Sikh, Our Cheif Econmy Adviser is Sikh and still people have Pipe dream :omghaha: :ashamed: :astagh:

Pakistan is a big time Supporter of KHALISTAN MOVEMENT.

images

Billy kay khawab main chechray :omghaha: :laughcry: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom