What's new

India warns US against military aid to Pakistan

yes my forces need them and we are happy . is it Indian problem? i think no

block-52 p3c amraam jdam gbu's aesa radar towed artilry bell412 sniper pods
tow-2 harpoon-block2 tps-77 etc are old for you????????//

1- blockk 52 without aesa ..............india offered f16 IN much more advanced and option to but f-35 ll with aesa

2- p3c they gona retire by usaa in 2013 india got p8

3- bell 412 introduced in 1981 now ussa dont use them

4- tps 77 radar now a days not used usa

ny thng else

What is the problem getting anything free even if it is not latest, that will still do the work.

On the other hand India have to use poor indians' money for buying it.

1- blockk 52 without aesa ..............india offered f16 IN much more advanced and option to but f-35 ll with aesa

i was talking abut SABR

WHEN i say its state of art i already say its out dated

no limits of hate .but we buy brand new air frames updated birds not used.

su-30 brhmos not used by russia ;)

ny thng else

list was too long you ignore it?:D

First Warning does not means a threat always, it can also be interpreted as caution. So in this context it mean caution, so relax.

Now looking at what USA has done so far with regards to India/Pakistan will help us understand where we stand. For USA their interest is supreme and there is no friend or enemy here. Currently in last decade of so this what the relationship is like.

USA needs Pakistan for WOT, bases for forces, supply route etc, I have never came across USA and Pakistan relationship outside of war, maybe little bit of image building but always driven by WOT.

Pakistan looks at USA as supplier of weapons, means to earn dollars for military service provided. I feel if you look closely like India which provides IT services, Pakistan also provides military services. They are doing this willingly with intention getting something out of it.

USA looks India as a potential customer and maybe a counter to China.

India looks at USA to get critical weapons, technologies and business in IT and other fields.

Now what USA does to balance between India and Pakistan is this.
Promises Pakistan and keep them interested, but in the name of process laws etc delays money, weapons and use it as a tactics to pressurize Pakistan. It also does not have any intention of providing state of art weapons to Pakistan and is more comfortable giving slightly more advance weapon to India.
As per India it sees it as a customer mostly but it has to balance with Pakistan too.

So given what the situation is someday it gives something to Pakistan to make them happy, other day it will do the opposite, but IMO goal is clear.

Give Pakistan enough to keep them interested but not enough to make them powerful.

Neither India nor Pakistan are in position to dictate USA, both has some leverage India as a customer and Pakistan as military service provider.

The difference is... US Gov has approved the sale of F-16s to Pakistan while US companies are offering their systems to India. India's big brother Israel was turned down from F-35 program and will only join the program even after Turkey inducts them in good numbers. The reason why India cant opt for F-35 because it has already invested money in PAK-FA program.

Not true at all. The US and and navies across the world intend to use it for quite some time. And if P-3C is not a threat to India then they shouldnt whine and moan at USA.
Goes to show your lack of knowledge and laziness which is only limited to wikipeedia and prone to all sort of errors. Russia is not even interested in inducting Bharamos which is based on USSR P-800.
Bell 412 has evolved over the past years. Btw The US buys these helicopter from Canada and deliver it to us.
Again. goes to show your lack of knowledge. The TPS-77 radar system was introduced in 2000 and in 2004 2nd radar was ordered for the Pacific Alaska Range Complex, the largest supersonic training area in the United States. The Air Force will control the two radars remotely from Eielson Air Force Base in Fairbanks. The radar system will be supplied with a straight-forward software upgrade that enables tactical ballistic missile tracking. The radar was deployed in September 2006.

Other then Pakistan, the militarys of Australia, Brazil, South Korea, Denmark uses this system.

ny thng else
You dont know anything? which is a fact.

Last edited:
INDIA WARNS US

nice joke lol

It may sound highly chidish to you, but such diplomatic manuveours always matters the most. India has repeatedly getting assertive in its dealing with US as far as military aid to Pak is concerned.

@ ChinaPakistan

Every other country which is willing to establish friendly and long lasting partnership and diplomatic measures, has every reason to care for Indian warnings.

@ ChinaPakistan

Every other country which is willing to establish friendly and long lasting partnership and diplomatic measures, has every reason to care for Indian warnings.

Really, so you think US will care this indian warn and stop the relationship with pakistan? Oh, that can not be serious.

pakistan is sacrificing its own people and resourcs to fight its own people at the behest of the us - how are they expected to do it - with their bare hands?

^ I'm sure P3Cs and frigates will be very useful for fighting the Talibans navy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom