What's new

India Warns China over SCS : Will use Naval Might !!! to secure our interests.

you count Brahmos to live, pathetic. all you have is This one, we have YJ62/YJ83/YJ82AKG/YJ100/YJ12, too many to name it.

Am taking about worlds fastest cruise missile ! Not the others . We too have huge Russian junk !!!

But forget about defend against Brahmos ! One missile can rip off Ur surface vessel in to tWo . Oh yeah even without war head !!! With war head it's will vanish deep into ocean as debris !

But why? India's differences with China are rather superfical and can be overcome if both sides put their energy into the peace process.

Peace with China is FAR more in India's interests then animosity with China. Together India and China canutterly dominate the world and bring prosperity to their people.

Very true ! But don't you know these guys are trying to encircle India and want to dominate IOR ? It's also because they have understood the future power of Indian Economy and our force .

Powerful India can easily divide China into many different parts with Tibetians and and their western provinces . Am just saying ! Chinese are arming Pakistan with BM , nukes , frigates , arms for what ? Good will gesture to do business and have peace with India .

To have peace with China we must answer them in their own language . That's what we doing now. Bringing in US has changed the game already .

So we can do real business with mutual respect rathe than 30% for India and 70% for China kind of trade . We need Chinese to stop arming Pakistan . We need to isolate Pakistan even further ! So first we need check mate Chinese in their own backyard .
Am just saying ! This is what we are doing !

Well again a quarrel on this question......and again I wonder what can India offer to VN and Phillipines. A declaration is just a declaration.

So are there any Indians here believe that India can defeat Chinese naval forces in China's home water?
honestly not possible. only fool can think IN can defeat China in China's home water.

honestly not possible. only fool can think IN can defeat China in China's home water.
It's actions than words count. I haven't seen any meaningful actions that India has taken in SCS. Maybe Vietnam can invite your Vikramatia to pay a visit.

In the last 30years, India is the biggest loser of the world. When the Soviet collapsed, almost every body in the world benefited, only India lose. For one example, China bought a bigger craft carrier by very little money, India bought a small one by a very big sum of money, and all the time, India is day dreaming to shine, but the reality is that India ended up at less than a quarter of China by GDP, despite India has a much favorable relationship with all the major countries of the world, and China is always contained by them. A country with very poor strategies, and of very little relevance to the world affairs now boasting of using navy to contain China, let us wait for another 10 years and see how India will shine.
I really can not remember since the world II, India had ever did any thing that has some significant influence to the world, besides some wars between themselves to decide how to divide the piece of British leftover between Indus and Muslims.

If it's a war between China and India, not even Pakistan will be involved. Forget about anyone else. US for sure will not as the people will oppose to US involvement
we are very well capable of defending ourselves from any chinese aggression.

It's actions than words count. I haven't seen any meaningful actions that India has taken in SCS. Maybe Vietnam can invite your Vikramatia to pay a visit.
dont take these news seriously. we have more to gain in co-operation. 21st century will be asian century. i have no doubt about it.

we are very well capable of defending ourselves from any chinese aggression.

dont take these news seriously. we have more to gain in co-operation. 21st century will be asian century. i have no doubt about it.
Surely I didn't. I just wonder whether it was said for supporting rate. Tough words always get applauds.

I cannot understand why Indians are posting and discussing a matter between India and China on PAK DEFENSE site?!!! Isn't there an INDIA DEFENSE forum to do that.

Pakistan is a important player especially when China and India is engaged in war. Certain strength of IA and IAF will be peg at the west border an we will take advantage if it. China has the ability to take on 3 fronts war at the most, don't forget Russia as well. USA has to spare its concentration on Russia and North Korea. only Japan and Vietnam has the ability to fight, others will be totally ignored.

Vietnam is land connected with China, so they are doomed.
China will not need Pakistan if a war broke out with India.
China controls Aksai Chin. You can see New Deli meat from there on a clear day. Old rockets can hit New Deli from AK. As well as mechanized troops can easily bulldoze down and take back South Tibet.

China will not need Pakistan if a war broke out with India.
China controls Aksai Chin. You can see New Deli meat from there on a clear day. Old rockets can hit New Deli from AK. As well as mechanized troops can easily bulldoze down and take back South Tibet.

There should be a new policy in PDF, that's not allowing kids...

Kid first of all you need to learn the consequences of attacking the capital of India.. Beijing also within our reach of the missiles.. you go to war with india then you'll loose Tibet.. you've no idea how sensitive is tibet if we hit where it hurts the most.. Tibet is your weakest point. you'll never be able to get AP, if you are capable then you would've kept it to yourself in 62 or wage a war later on to get it.. now indian military to too capable of take care any adventures both in east and western sectors... you need to do the math, we aren't the poor south east asian country with poor military.... keep that in mind

There should be a new policy in PDF, that's not allowing kids...

Kid first of all you need to learn the consequences of attacking the capital of India.. Beijing also within our reach of the missiles.. you go to war with india then you'll loose Tibet.. you've no idea how sensitive is tibet if we hit where it hurts the most.. Tibet is your weakest point. you'll never be able to get AP, if you are capable then you would've kept it to yourself in 62 or wage a war later on to get it.. now indian military to too capable of take care any adventures both in east and western sectors... you need to do the math, we aren't the poor south east asian country with poor military.... keep that in mind
Well kid, you really need to read and comprehend the first sentence from my previous post.

if PDF do not allow kids, half of the Indian juvies will not be posting here.

Well kid, you really need to read and comprehend the first sentence from my previous post.

if PDF do not allow kids, half of the Indian juvies will not be posting here.

like i give a damn about your first sentence...... you chinese and pakistanis say whatever like.. we'll step in for you, we'll fight for you.. but we know how chinese view the pakistanis from inside, and we know how pakistanis would try to take advantages.... lets not go there for now..

then except genesis, and chines_dragon... no other Chinese should be allowed here cause they'll are kids
your second sentence shows how juvenile you are...

Back
Top Bottom