What's new

India wants cordial ties with Pakistan but Islamabad must 'change its approach': Rajnath Singh!

Shut up man, get a life, who cares what India wants to do.
world is bigger much bigger than Pakistan, look your east there is Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan.
Then there is Africa, Americas, Europe and Australia...But I know, I know.....we are so damn attractive...we dont blame you for this obsession.

OBSESSION :woot: lol what the fcuk did i just see.
BTW is it me or did he just mentioned Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan.:D

bacha you dont see on your computer screen, you read!
Yes IT IS YOU, no one else could have written that genius of a sentence.

:lol::lol: Kid you are right, so you didn't mention BNB in your previous post. Yeah right child but what can you expect from Pakistani. Okay next time when they give a hoot about what Pakistan thinks of India then we will talk until then be great to your Big daddy.:D

ignored for stupidity

You got nothing else to say except '71. Do ya?

That's an important event which says a lot of love making by ummah to BDeshi especially women and hatred shown by Indians.

Shall I talk about honullulu uprising in India-BDesh-Pak discussions?

@syedali73 jal gayi dalle? :lol:

Elect AAP and relations with Pakistan will improve.

Enough of Hindu fascism playing to the tune of your Israeli masters.

In that case we dont want any relationship with pakistan Happy with status quo.

By the way, when pakistanis are talking of changing someone ,that is enough indicator that person is dong very good for the nation.:laugh:

Elect AAP and relations with Pakistan will improve.

Enough of Hindu fascism playing to the tune of your Israeli masters.

Better to have no relations with Pakistan at all

That's an important event which says a lot of love making by ummah to BDeshi especially women and hatred shown by Indians.

Shall I talk about honullulu uprising in India-BDesh-Pak discussions?

@syedali73 jal gayi dalle? :lol:

Looks like you hit Ali sahab hardb

stop funding proxy war in pakistan,stop propaganda against pakistan and accept pakistan existance from heart

then see how pakistan will become ur most benefical neighbour

Guru ji - ajj delhi mai garmi zyada hai.
how about some cool coll beer :cheers:

stop funding proxy war in pakistan,stop propaganda against pakistan and accept pakistan existance from heart

he he he he what a joke welcome to PDF kid

well who attacked kashmir with help of afridi raiders led by officers of pakistani army in 1948 ?

who and why started operation gibralter in 1964 ?

who andwhy did kargil misdaventure when ABV took a bus as a peace initiative in 1998 ?

do you know india recognised state of pakistan in 1947 itself its afghanistan who till date (even in time of pak friendli taliban govt) hasent / did not recognise state of pakistan and "durand line " ?

please check your facts now as for "then see how pakistan will become ur most benefical neighbour "it will alwyas be considerred as a joke and a fantasy as pakistan was made on "two nation theory" which according to many pakistani journalists is a romantic way of saying "muslims are too good to live as equals with pagan hindus whome they ruled for 1000 years " + "muslims should not and can not live with peace and dignity in nonmuslim majority nation" and the onli glue that binds pakistanies together is hate , revenge and paranoia about "evil hindu baniya india" can u say with a hand on Quran that what i said is unture ?

All this what you say is done cause of self defence. Every one in India accept Pakistan as a country, if you hear otherwise in your country it is just propaganda. No body other than a small number of retards want both countries to join. Pakistan is a different nation and will always remain to be one. The question is if Pakistan is ready for peace with India forgetting Kashmir? Imagone how strong we both could be. A new power bloc internationally.

We don't need and can't afford "A Relationship" with Pakistan.Rather,we should avoid as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom