What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
India just didn't put ample total on the board, kind of batting line up they have I expected something beyond 170..

3403_540391472643691_418054864_n.jpg

Yar Indians itnay khamosh kyun hain?

Why don't you guys celebrate with us?

:lol: :pakistan:

No we are here.... indians dont have disorders of going numb on defeats...like you had after match on 30 sept

India India India !!!!!

Congratulation pakistan.... And shame on Dhoni.... India been out of world cup and few series due to NRR and at times we hoped other team beats other team.... Dhoni is getting old.... Zahir is old, balaji is old, bhajji is old.... Our bowling is too old for T20.... T20 mostly a formatt for young blood and not old team....

bade pyaar se chuuri chala rahe ho.....Baaki bhaad main jaaye....tumhe jhela nahin jata.....

Kambakhat khoon jaala jaala ke kala kar doge mara...:D

nhi yaar tum log hamary bhai ho dost ho hamsay ho - ab jao bhi WC per tum logoon ka manhoos saya na par jay :rofl:

Indians cheer up now SA gona beat you- :rofl:-

When India Defeated Pakistan , My indian Friends here were Jumping around , that Pakistan is now Out , We are the Champions , No one Can Defeat us , & 102 other statements.

as i said at that time ,

You Might have Won the Battle , but the War is far from over . and now it seems We WON even though we LOST , & you Lost Even though you WON.

Those Indians who are ignorant of the facts , i just have to say , Accept your Fate , & Better Luck next time.

What qualified....after loosing from India...I can only say that Looser qualified for semifinals

and the same loosers thrashed a team which thrashed India in such a pathetic manner that i cannot write in words :lol:

I feel for you ---- sorry for India :cry:

I would have supported India if there were two teams to qualify. But only one slot was available so my sympathies to you

No we are here.... indians dont have disorders of going numb on defeats...like you had after match on 30 sept

India India India !!!!!

we dont we were criticizing and look indians are struggling still south africans are reaching and buddy against australia you also played like zimbabwe while we played as australia of old anyway

I WOULD LIKE THANK ALLAH FOR GRANTING US THE PASSAGE AND HELPING US WIN WITH SUCH MARGIN THANK YOU ALLAH

These south african chokers ...they are good for nothing ..idiots are playing as if its a do or die match ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom