What's new

India vs South Africa ICC World Cup T20 - Super 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES EVERY KID LAUGHS & DOES KIDDING WHEN DADDY IS NOT AROUND.

TRY TO LAUGH WHEN INDIA IS ON PLAY GROUND PLAYING AGAINST YOUR TEAM ....

WILL YOU??

YOU WONT....AND WHY....HAAHAAHAHAHHAHAAAAA

I deserve a infraction or ban but I am forced to react this way... i always supported pakistan when its not against india.... but seeing pakistanis humiluity towards indian....uffffffffffffffffffff

OUCH! Elimination hurts, doesn't it, Kumar? :D

247749_509348305760587_1390086639_n.jpg

What qualified....after loosing from India...I can only say that Looser qualified for semifinals

Burn indian Burn!

India got thrashed by Australia
Pakistan won from Australia

and in the end india got kicked out of the tournament by men in Green ( which ever way you want to take that in :D )

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
na beta na main kiyoon sunaoon ga apny munny ko

tu mera jani hai tu mera dilber -chal dafa ho ja ab gher :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
bade pyaar se chuuri chala rahe ho.....Baaki bhaad main jaaye....tumhe jhela nahin jata.....

Kambakhat khoon jaala jaala ke kala kar doge mara...:D

Pathetic Pakistani posters...

instead of celebrating their passage to Semi finals..these guys are taking pot shots at India...

Atleast we did nt play like Zimbabwe against them(128 all out) and had to wait for south africans to bail them out....

indians just want win on pakistan while we will take the title you keep on being happy by beating us and we will just win the cup this is bad by indians 15 and 7 and not great batting in such an important match ever since 2007 and the advent of ipl india have not reache dthe semis of this tournament that in itself is embarrassing

BUT WE HAVE REACHED NOW SRILANKA WE HAVE BEATEN YOU ALOT IN WORLD CUPS WE MUST DO IT AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom