What's new

India vs. South Africa Cricket Series

Which burnt your posterior more? India wining in SA or your team getting thrashed by the Kiwis?

Dude it's T20s in completely different conditions than Sub continent. I can guarantee you they'd get thrashed if we were playing in Pakistan. Also, it's T20. Anything can happen in any game.

are you familiar with process called "DATA MINING", take the data & make a warehouse of relevant data. choose suitable variables to be analysed and apply Top-Down analysis because we checking for proposed hypothesis or trying to find relation between some known variables. This approach will tell you that actually there is relation between performance of individual in particular area and composite economic growth in every field in case of developing countries.

Read my post above yours. I do think there might be some correlation but it's not much.

Dude it's T20s in completely different conditions than Sub continent. I can guarantee you they'd get thrashed if we were playing in Pakistan. Also, it's T20. Anything can happen in any game.

What does that mean? That you are good only in sub continent? Or that we are currently playing in sub continent

BTW, I was not comparing both the games, I was just asking why his back is on fire...

BTW we won on a purer form of cricket, TEST matches...

After your team got sound thrashing by Kiwis all you could come up is this one? :D

Pity on you :cheers:

Listen. Control your language. What was said was nothing wrong (that too by an Indian). If you continue like this you won't last long here.

What does that mean? That you are good only in sub continent? Or that we are currently playing in sub continent

BTW, I was not comparing both the games, I was just asking why his back is on fire...

BTW we won on a purer form of cricket, TEST matches...

That a team is much harder to beat at home. You should know that. You and Bangladesh beat them at home. If Bangladesh were playing them in NZ then it'd be 4-0 other way. Besides, again it's T20. Anything can happen.

wat abt the pitch of next match?.this match was thrilling one

That a team is much harder to beat at home. You should know that. You and Bangladesh beat them at home. If Bangladesh were playing them in NZ then it'd be 4-0 other way. Besides, again it's T20. Anything can happen.

Who cares, We won in a TEST match in SA beating them in their backyard ( Durban) and thats all that matters

Who cares if i dont last long here? Is this is end of life for me?

Well if you don't wanna last here then why are you posting here? Only wanna troll?

If you have any brain ( i doubt that ) then you would know that Indian really thrashed SA in this match. Shows your and that INDIANs knowledge about cricket anyway.

That's idiotic. This was hardly a thrashing. It was a close game at all times. I know more about cricket then you possibly ever will. This was not a thrashing even by the widest definition of thrashing.

You're pushing the line here.

Who cares, We won in a TEST match in SA beating them in their backyard ( Durban) and thats all that matters

Not sure why you're making that sound like such a massive achievement. We beat them in 2007 as well with a much weaker team. South Africa has been getting beaten at home by a lot of teams lately.

India will definately give RSA such a thrashing in the next game that SA will forget capturing number 1 ranking once for all.

^ Dude we were happy but we were kind of expecting it. That's the difference. And clearly you don't understand the point I am trying to make by saying that we had a weaker team.

India will definately give RSA such a thrashing in the next game that SA will forget capturing number 1 ranking once for all.

Hey dude, lets not speak out way too early :P

They are a good team especially with steyn in their side. We got two very bad 1st innings.

^ Dude we were happy but we were kind of expecting it. That's the difference. And clearly you don't understand the point I am trying to make by saying that we had a weaker team.

Anyway truce :) :cheers:

I guess I lost temper for a while, sorry about that.

Lets just cherish our win today and best of luck to your team for your upcoming matches.

Back
Top Bottom