What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

Frankly I just don't get it. Pakistan clearly beat india in the 2017 ICC World Cup Championship to win the cup, today's another example of Pakistan SPANKING india, so when they say Pakistan never beat india in world cup matches, I don't know what the fck are they talking about! someone care to explain? What am I missing?

ICC champions trophy is not a World cup.....In that format (ODI) ICC world cup succeeds ICC champions trophy in ranking. Both formats (ODI and T20) have world cups where as Test has world test championship which is a premier leagues championship of test playing nations.

Difference between ODI world cup and Champions Trophy...

"The Champions Trophy differs from the World Cup in a number of ways. The matches in the Champions Trophy are held over a period of around two and a half weeks, while the World Cup can last for over a month. The number of teams in the Champions Trophy are less than the World Cup, with the latest edition of the World Cup having 10 teams whereas the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy had 8 teams."

he has learn a lot since last time when i remember Pakistan defeated India probably in 2017, prior to match after toss he was asked what does he think about playing against Pakistan with tension and all that and he said very casually "its just another match for us " he was of the attitude about Pakistan being B team. but when he was taken fiercely by Muhammad Amir with his killing deliveries in the same match, since then he has realized that he is against a rival that can outclass them even his body language changed against Pak team now.

i would conclude my post here by saying:
World must know without this team cricket is not a charm in the ground. this match will be remember forever in the history of cricket. isn't it the same team who was denied to play with by two nations and the other one was busy in conspiracies...

Yeh bechara babar azam kay father hain, It was a very proud moment for any father

Yes I saw later! Amazing sacrifice and achievement! A father's hope & commitment for his child's success! Thanks for taking him for matches on ur bike! That years of nurturing brought us a champion!

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-25 at 5.09.31 PM (1).jpeg

The smile and body language of Mohammad Rizwan and Babur Azam were so genuine. No arrogance, no chest thumping. I hope against hope that we Indians stop producing shitty 'mauka-mauka' type embarrassments and be equally gracious when we win.

Kolhli-Rizwan.jpg

sounds like horse crap to me. championship is a championship, whether it's a trophy or a cup, all the same countries, all the same teams, all the same stadiums, all the same pitches. juat playing piddly little semantics!😑🙄

So someone wins gold at Olympics in football then it means that team has won the football world cup???
The smile and body language of Mohammad Rizwan and Babur Azam were so genuine. No arrogance, no chest thumping. I hope against hope that we Indians stop producing shitty 'mauka-mauka' type embarrassments and be equally gracious when we win.

View attachment 787599

What I like about this current crop of Pakistani cricketers is that they are great human beings

They are humble. They play with their heart. No politics like we used to see in 90s. Even better human beings then the kind of superstars that we had in 90s like Wasim Waqar etc

Last edited:
Why can't they keep religion and politics/sports separate ? He could have performed Qiza Namaz after the match.

As mentioned here several times, namaz is farz even during a war. If you feel ashamed of following ur religion or you think your job (small or big/whatever kind of job it is) is more important than what you owe to Allah, then continue with ur beliefs and you will be judged accordingly by Allah. In Islam though there is no qaza for namaz except in very limited circumstances.

What I like about this current crop of Pakistani cricketers is that they are great human beings

They are humble. They play with their heart. No politics like we used to see in 90s. Even better human beings then the kind of superstars that we had in 90s like Wasim Waqar etc
Very true. When I hear them during interviews they come across as simple people focused on the game. They don't make big statements, stick to the question without trying to score points on the side. And they speak in native tongue, where their reaction comes out more naturally

ICC champions trophy is not a World cup.....In that format (ODI) ICC world cup succeeds ICC champions trophy in ranking. Both formats (ODI and T20) have world cups where as Test has world test championship which is a premier leagues championship of test playing nations.

Difference between ODI world cup and Champions Trophy...

"The Champions Trophy differs from the World Cup in a number of ways. The matches in the Champions Trophy are held over a period of around two and a half weeks, while the World Cup can last for over a month. The number of teams in the Champions Trophy are less than the World Cup, with the latest edition of the World Cup having 10 teams whereas the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy had 8 teams."

Doesn't matter now. We won and in a convincing manner. Deal with it.

Why can't they keep religion and politics/sports separate ? He could have performed Qiza Namaz after the match.
i think it was shukrana nafal, and why we shd follow western rules to separate world/afterlife? especially in UAE? we can do that if it is their country.. Does NZs stop their hauka dance? which seems derogatory.. !!

Back
Top Bottom