What's new

India vs Pakistan: T20 Worldcup Big Clash | Mother of all Matches in World Cricket

Good to see these pictures and moments coming out.
Both MS Dhoni and V kohli maintained grace even in face of defeat.
Also, Pakistani players should be appreciated for interacting with one of the best cricketing brains even after winning and not being cocky about it.
1:44 PM · Oct 24, 2021

View attachment 787511

One must give credit to M S Dhoni and Virat Kohli.
Both thorough gentlemen, and that is why such big cricketers.

Just wondering Moeen Khan was suggesting Azam Khan be in team would he be able to dive and take those catches

Azam Khan no doubt is a wonderful future prospect (if he tones down a bit 20 pounds lesser)
He can get some runs

Rizwan as a Wicket Keeper/Opener , very Epic performance

Just wondering Moeen Khan was suggesting Azam Khan be in team would he be able to dive and take those catches

Azam Khan no dount is a wonderful future prospect (if he tones down a bit 20 pounds lesser)

Azam Khan was for backup wicket keeper not first choice.

Or perhaps like most Americans she is generating more revenue for MC Donald's.

I dont; know whom you quoted or what you are talking about?? Your messages sound insulting?

We don't have the time to be in the blog space. We do our little to help Pakistan. It would literally take probably 100 times the effort for us to make money on You Tube compared with what we make professionally if money was the factor in You Tube; we make well over $100k and have no kids to spend on. You Tube is nothing to our income. Actually, more of threats and loss of privacy. But we are staying.
Next time: Please Include me in responses when needed.
For now: Enjoy the victory!!

Babar to Virat......You are showing great sportsmanship.....but we enjoyed smacking you.

1635103954816.png

What a perfectly good reason to break a TV. Kind of reminds me of a cartoon scene...
The Perfect reson to break TV, is that you have a non functional tv lying around the house and you want to achieve instant fame by breaking it ...!
What you lose is just a worthless inoperable TV vs huge amount of fame if you hit the jackpot and become a meme...!

I dont; know whom you quoted or what you are talking about?? Your messages sound insulting?

We don't have the time to be in the blog space. We do our little to help Pakistan. It would literally take probably 100 times the effort for us to make money on You Tube compared with what we make professionally if money was the factor in You Tube; we make well over $100k and have no kids to spend on. You Tube is nothing to our income. Actually, more of threats and loss of privacy. But we are staying.
Hey why all this negativity all of a sudden dude.
If you remember few weeks back I admired the work your wife is doing on YouTube and I am personally following her since 2019.
Most Americans love to eat fast food just like we love our biryani and curries ,how is that insulting?

Sorry brother If I hurt you. I really appreciate for your love and efforts for promoting Pakistan. Though, I didn't anything negative but @SecularNationalist responded to my comment, so for that.

Back
Top Bottom