• There will be no war

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • India will just surrender without a fight

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
& India has more money than Pakistan
Dream on dude the Sino-Indian Relations may be in not good but they are no where near a war type situation or even a Border Conflict

Our trade is more than you can even Imagine
meaning it is more money that Pakistan can ever afford

Please tell us where is India's money coming from ?

Is it coming from here :

Who, What, Why: Why does the UK give aid to India?
BBC News - Who, What, Why: Why does the UK give aid to India?

So anyone who compares India to China is labeled as an "India hater" ? Why because India is WEAKER than China and is of no match militarily or economically to China. Therefore Indian Trolls get p!ssed off and resort to personal attack.
he he he and your here to advertize your chinese masters as you very well know about your land of the pure and its pure , honourable and santy loving generals and elite which are famous all over the world for there AID genrating Skills :azn:and are good for nothing and in near or far future can never stand up to indians so you keep dreaming that chinese will fight your war with india :omghaha:...well dreaming is good but that kind of dreaming is called insaity:cuckoo:

WHy are you people attacking the OP? If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Is there a need to resort to personal attack?? Many of you posted threads that is not related to India as well, in fact specifically on China.

Why else have he opened a thread,posting 6 year old thread & a BS poll?

OP is a known troll & an India basher.

WHy are you people attacking the OP? If you don't like the thread, don't read it. Is there a need to resort to personal attack?? Many of you posted threads that is not related to India as well, in fact specifically on China.

That has a lot to do with the Indian Education system.

Why else have he opened a thread,posting 6 year old thread & a BS poll?

OP is a known troll & an India basher.

I can show you many indians posting threads about China and Pakistan with some bashing intent too. If you're not agreeable to the content, don't read it. Why resort to personal attack?

Well you seem to lack education...

oh really....I heard even Vietnamese kids beat Indian kids in school :

Vietnamese school children are 'years ahead' of Indian pupils
Vietnamese school children are 'years ahead' of Indian pupils - University of Oxford

I can show you many indians posting threads about China and Pakistan with some bashing intent too. If you're not agreeable to the content, don't read it. Why resort to personal attack?

They resort to personal attack to harass and intimidate non-Indians from posting Indian related threads.

Please look into the poll he created.That will prove to you,what kind of India basher he is..

oh really....I heard even Vietnamese kids beat Indian kids in school :

Vietnamese school children are 'years ahead' of Indian pupils
Vietnamese school children are 'years ahead' of Indian pupils - University of Oxford

They resort to personal attack to harass and intimidate non-Indians from posting Indian related threads.

Whatever it is our education system is far ahead of a country which has literacy rate of 56%....

Please look into the poll he created.That will prove to you,what kind of India basher he is..

So you call the following Indian Bashing :

China can EASILY destroy India
India can wipe out portion of China with Agni V
There will be no war
India will just surrender without a fight

:omghaha:

So anyone who compares India to China is labeled as an "India hater" ? Why because India is WEAKER than China and is of no match militarily or economically to China. Therefore Indian Trolls get p!ssed off and resort to personal attack.

You should become a STORY TELLER because you are so good at MAKING UP Stories. :lol:

Will you like if we compare India's & Pakistan's Space Program,Infra projects in the country,Civil Nuclear Program,Foreign Exchange reserves

Just a sample Janab

So anyone who compares Pakistan to India is labeled as an "Pakistan hater" ? Why because Pakistan is WEAKER than India and is of no match militarily or economically,Technologically to India. Therefore Pakistani Trolls get p!ssed off and resort to personal attack.

Don't call me Hindu Baniya,No RSS Lover
nothing

Just give me a simple Yes or No

You should become a STORY TELLER because you are so good at MAKING UP Stories. :lol:

What storytelling...Aren't you a self declared Chinese cheerleader? How many times have you ever posted something on Pakistan, as compared to on India-China threads, where you spew your venom on India? India-China doesn't concern you. I pity you guys, who have nothing of their own, but uses others to show their imagined superiority complex. I can visualize you. You must be a utterly inferiority complexed guy.

There are equally many Pakistan and China bashing threads by the same people. If the thread is offensive, the mod will care take of it. But making personal attack is totally uncalled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom