Votes: 1 3.1%
  • There will be no war

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • India will just surrender without a fight

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL..an article from 2006..and i thought hafizzz changed.. @Hafizzz you got me.. :omghaha:

by the way,one interesting fact,in case of war,Indian paramilitary force comes under Indian Army and Indian coast guard under Indian Navy..now,can anybody post the numbers of various paramilitary forces???

Last edited by a moderator:
And who is the most stupidest of all for posting a reply here ? (see above message for clue)
hwe he he he looks like hafizzzzzz is still not getting it that pakistan can never competete with india on any platform other than sports or afew good bhaand mirasies any way you with your heart filled with hate against india and frustation about incompitancy of your militarry and relegeous and elite know very well your real satnding/aukat so keep dreaming about India Vs China as you know onli china is in postion in asia to counter india or vise versa but you forget that both the nations have acheved this after a lot of hardships and hostile west so dont worry we wont fight each other try to bring your own level up instead of thinking how to degrade india or indians or walk them into a trap ;)

hwe he he he looks like hafizzzzzz is still not getting it that pakistan can never competete with india on any platform other than sports or afew good bhaand mirasies any way you with your heart filled with hate against india and frustation about incompitancy of your militarry and relegeous and elite know very well your real satnding/aukat so keep dreaming about India Vs China as you know onli china is in postion in asia to counter india or vise versa but you forget that both the nations have acheved this after a lot of hardships and hostile west so dont worry we wont fight each other try to bring your own level up instead of thinking how to degrade india or indians or walk them into a trap ;)

Personal attack again ! LOL That's what Indian Trolls are good at !

Personal attack again ! LOL That's what Indian Trolls are good at !

well i was telling the truth but i know it hurts when pakistanies hear truth about themselfs my opoligies but buddy there is no way pakistanies will ever be able to play india and china into a war whtever your dreams may be but we know what is good and what is bad for us so dont try to act too smart i know you hate india so much that your happy to idiolize a terrorist but that does not mean whole world thinks like you wake up cause this attitude has dragged your land of the pure to this level if you want to survive think positiveli and instead of dregrading india try to upgrade pakistan and its so called masheehat or wjatever is left of it hope i make my point clear to you my sain sir

3vcw9c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The last choice in the poll is really insulting.

Excellent and Brilliant

BTW burns of 19th april too may have played part in such behavior :D

However, I believe what Pakistani or Chinese trolls do its not only trolling or hate; it is far beyond trolling.

Pajji thanks kar diya karo
Mere pas thanks bade kam hai
Theek+Hai.jpeg

India is to China, what Pakistan is to India !

China is 3 times larger then India, but India is no cake walk for China, it can't win from China but can surely go down taking China along with it . Even though India is weaker & smaller then China, but make no mistake, it is no Japan or South Korea or Vietnam, it holds its own position & is the most lethal rival to China in terms of capabilities, barring "Russia"

India is 3 & half times, larger then Pakistan, but Pakistan is no cake walk for India, it can't win from India but can surely go down taking India along with it, even though Pakistan is weaker & smaller then India, but make no mistake, it is no Sri lanka or Bangladesh or Nepal, it holds its own position & is the most lethal rival to India in terms of capabilities barring "China"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom