What's new

India VS China in 2017 Tank Biathlon 2017 vedio Live

There are no "Else, I could have" situations in war brother. Dont be happy with the results of Games.
Try to avoid being happy for small gains in security matters.
It's not about being happy or sad . It's seeing things as it is . Of course Indian team must look into what went wrong and do things differently in the next game . But look at the 50 cents Lizards who would uttered word in this threads till yesterday but came all gun blazing after they saw Indian tanks broke down in midway in today's game .

True, been spending too much time with Indians, starting to get infected with their boastfulness and shamelessness.

True. At one point, I acted very vague in the forum due to hatred on Modi and RSS, lost my senses and was feeling very happy in this forum commenting on their Gods etc. I am very sorry for my postings.
Imagine the true situation of the soldiers on both sides and their families after receiving the bodies (in a worst situation) and compare it with something happened to your own family members who might have met with accidents.
If you still have guts to feel happy after this imagination, then feel free to post such messages.
Avoid war brothers. Avoid.

It's not about being happy or sad . It's seeing things as it is . Of course Indian team must look into what went wrong and do things differently in the next game . But look at the 50 cents Lizards who would uttered word in this threads till yesterday but came all gun blazing after they saw Indian tanks broke down in midway in today's game .

I say the same thing to you also. When you feel happy at your victory, its nice. If you jump in victory, its ok. If you start mockering the opposition in joy, things will come back to you soon.
Examples:
1. India winning matches in Cricket against Pakistan. Its happiness. But when they start making noise with Mauka Mauka, the wind is waiting for the opposite party to give a chance.
2. It didnt stop till Pak. It continued with other countries such as Bangladesh. Now, Bangladesh is not leaving a chance to make a mockery when India loses.

Thats why be cautious at your own actions for gaining a dignity when the wind changes its direction.

Mechanical failure is normal, many team change T72 too, and in which one team had changed 4 times on one round.
Fortunately, 96B haven't meet any Mechanical failure till now in tank biathlon 2017
but... but..... it lost a TYRE in the last one, why not in this one? :cray:

2. It didnt stop till Pak. It continued with other countries such as Bangladesh. Now, Bangladesh is not leaving a chance to make a mockery when India loses.

Thats why be cautious at your own actions for gaining a dignity when the wind changes its direction.

Well , if you don't know, in case of Bangladesh , they actually started the trend of mocking indian cricketers by making a cartoon where Bangladeshi captain holds severed head of captain Dhoni.

Bollywood media is probably going to put an article about the Chinese tank crews missing their shots because they were intimidated by the tallness of the Indian tank crew.

Action speak louder than words. Even though we been in the top 3 every time since the games' inception, for some reason we still had to prove ourselves. Which we did, as we always do.

There were 20 videos everyday from Indians telling us how great the t90 was and how garbage our 96 was. Also how badly trained our crew was, how great your crew was. There is still a few today, but I assume they haven't seen the latest race, since the title largely reflect the views a few days ago.

Today, the streamed video had 50,000 views, one indian comment. Usually half is Indian at least.

So if we were silent yesterday, which we weren't. What's happening today?

There are no "Else, I could have" situations in war brother. Dont be happy with the results of Games.
Try to avoid being happy for small gains in security matters.
You have to see it for what it is. The fact of the matter we are not going to actually fight. Chinese exercises happen every year at this time and it is no more provocative as it was the years before.

Global times is pretty much our fox news and our "colonels" are really just commentators, and views are their number one priority. No active service officer would dare to comment on a political situations. there isn't a channel for them to do so anyways.

These games doesn't mean much, but with the vast majority of Indian comments on the quality of Chinese troops and equipment, this is a shock to the system.

Certainly this doesn't mean much in real life, but it is a small reflection on the quality of our respective military.

These things are fun for keyboard warriors, which is what we all are really. :p:

Action speak louder than words. Even though we been in the top 3 every time since the games' inception, for some reason we still had to prove ourselves. Which we did, as we always do.

There were 20 videos everyday from Indians telling us how great the t90 was and how garbage our 96 was. Also how badly trained our crew was, how great your crew was. There is still a few today, but I assume they haven't seen the latest race, since the title largely reflect the views a few days ago.

Today, the streamed video had 50,000 views, one indian comment. Usually half is Indian at least.

So if we were silent yesterday, which we weren't. What's happening today?

You have to see it for what it is. The fact of the matter we are not going to actually fight. Chinese exercises happen every year at this time and it is no more provocative as it was the years before.

Global times is pretty much our fox news and our "colonels" are really just commentators, and views are their number one priority. No active service officer would dare to comment on a political situations. there isn't a channel for them to do so anyways.

These games doesn't mean much, but with the vast majority of Indian comments on the quality of Chinese troops and equipment, this is a shock to the system.

Certainly this doesn't mean much in real life, but it is a small reflection on the quality of our respective military.

These things are fun for keyboard warriors, which is what we all are really. :p:
Cow humpers did their bragging before the fight just like what they are doing in donlang

It is the same old incident happened in 2016, and you guys have been kept posting it as new. Do you guys have to be so shameless? :P
This is new incident check the date in the article.

This is new incident check the date in the article.

BS! Read to the end of article.

You Indians just keep publishing New articles about the same old accident to misguide gullible people like you. No wonder so many of you would even believe "superpower" BS.

By the way, the engine of your best tank T90s just blew up, and you guys couldn't even finish a freaking game!

"
After this incident, we seriously doubt! Let’s say; it was a major accident.

What do you think, will China’s weapons turn useful in a real war?

This event dates back to the year August 15, 2016, i.e. last year when the tank competition happened.

Source: The Epoch Times"

Last edited:
supa powa

hard work is important in anything.

India doesnt have hard work, can tell that they dont push their tanks to the max hence problems occur when first time taking tank to top speed.

but to add to that, talent also lacking since regularly score last even if their tanks functioning
I'd said many times they are only good at making Roti Prata.....

Grandiose plan but puny ability.

I have question, why India is so aggressive while being so stupid?

:disagree:

They had ruined the fame of T90 completely.

Same shit taste like 1962z

On what bases They have the right to take out our precision guides?

Russian is lame

They just can't afford to loose.

You don't play if you can't afford to loose.

BS! Read to the end of article.

You Indians just keep publishing New articles about the same old accident to misguide gullible people like you. No wonder so many of you would even believe "superpower" BS.

By the way, the engine of your best tank T90s just blew up, and you guys couldn't even finish a freaking game!

"
After this incident, we seriously doubt! Let’s say; it was a major accident.

What do you think, will China’s weapons turn useful in a real war?

This event dates back to the year August 15, 2016, i.e. last year when the tank competition happened.

Source: The Epoch Times"
The redneck BJP is a fraudulent company.

The color of the Marker Russia gives China is khaki, same color as the surrounding color! how "generous" is that!?
You don't play if you can't afford to loose.

image.jpeg

T90 east dust behind 96B
image.jpeg

Even with so many brazen tactics they can't stop China entering into the final.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 17
Both tank seemed to have suffered the fame failure? They worked just fine initially. Those are field tanks actually MBT from the deserts. Why would they fail now of all times? Right when they were up against China...suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom