What's new

India VS China in 2017 Tank Biathlon 2017 vedio Live

You are a dangerous Indian, but fortunately, there are very few Indians would be willing to introspect like you do. :enjoy:

That's because I believe in myself and my country, not at all ashamed of little failures and neither give unrealistic example of isro everywhere hehehe. See I just want to say that we will not be broken down by such small things but will hit you back 2times 3 times the force. So congratulations for now and very best of luck for future ;)

That's because I believe in myself and my country, not at all ashamed of little failures and neither give unrealistic example of isro everywhere hehehe. See I just want to say that we will not be broken down by such small things but will hit you back 2times 3 times the force. So congratulations for now and very best of luck for future ;)

And that needs to have more than a few Indians like you. For now, we can just relax. :partay:

To all the brothers here, no trolling no pointless talks. Yes, the indian T 90 bhishma our MBT stopped working and thats a big problem. Normally in these games the machines are tested beyond their capabilities and chinese machines showed why indigenous things are better than imported things. Arjun was not used for many reasons, same for indian T 72s but what ever be the cause
Indian MOD should seriously look into the maintanance and keep up of all the war machines. M sure they choosed fittest of T90s to go in the tank bathilone and if this is the result we really really need to look into this.

For everyone else good luck but don't yet count hopes on india because we have capability and capacity to shock you up so better keep an eye :)
Man! IA had shocked us.

By all means, the t-90 is a decent weapon system, the problem is its indian crew and maintenance.

By all means, the t-90 is a decent weapon system, the problem is its indian crew and maintenance.
I think T90 is ok but their electronics are bit dated, yes Indian maintenance is really bad, TWO fried tanks is really worrying. Imagine how many% of their tanks are in the same condition.

I think T90 is ok but their electronics are bit dated, yes Indian maintenance is really bad, TWO fried tanks is really worrying. Imagine how many% of their tanks are in the same condition.
And the two T90 must be the best condition in IA, I am worried about the condition of other T90

To all the brothers here, no trolling no pointless talks. Yes, the indian T 90 bhishma our MBT stopped working and thats a big problem. Normally in these games the machines are tested beyond their capabilities and chinese machines showed why indigenous things are better than imported things. Arjun was not used for many reasons, same for indian T 72s but what ever be the cause
Indian MOD should seriously look into the maintanance and keep up of all the war machines. M sure they choosed fittest of T90s to go in the tank bathilone and if this is the result we really really need to look into this.

For everyone else good luck but don't yet count hopes on india because we have capability and capacity to shock you up so better keep an eye :)
These are the same tanks that are operational in deserts. Think about that. if 1 breaks down, no problem. Probably require maintenance. 2 break down at the same time?
Critical thinking. 2 tanks, breakdown, we would assume its a production maintenance issue.
However, if they break down at the same time, with the same problem? Those 2 tanks, are NOT identical in terms of KM gathered up. They should not be breaking down at the same 20 Min span.
Either it is because of the conditions of the tournament, ie the obstacle caused the same problem.
Or the other reasons, because we know for countries like Russia, or China, its face saving. Xi, and putin talked on the opening day. Modi didn't.
Regardless of the banter, the T-90 is an exceptional tank. The Indian crew were also exceptional. And only the 2018 biathlon competition will shed light onto this for us watching this spectacle. Will the Indian army accept the invitation, or will they bring different tanks, crew altogether perhaps with their own security. 1 thing is for certain. The entire competition is horse and pony show.

FCS is dated, the irtysh is by no means cutting edge, it was during 90s but not today. armor is decent but engine is not reliable. Here is a poof

Screenshot_2017-08-12-00-55-42.png

I have post a reply talking about Indian accuse Chinese of using mojo or voodoo to causes all Indian T-90 tank failure and the moderator deem it trolling and delete it. Seee.. My initial post is correct after all. The moderator is biased against Chinese and Defending Indian.
Post it again in far east and tag me for a good laugh

I have post a reply talking about Indian accuse Chinese of using mojo or voodoo to causes all Indian T-90 tank failure and the moderator deem it trolling and delete it. Seee.. My initial post is correct after all. The moderator is biased against Chinese and Defending Indian.

Mojo at work, must be a deeply thought one..

Screenshot_2017-08-12-01-18-12.png

Screenshot_2017-08-12-01-23-21.png

Or the other reasons, because we know for countries like Russia, or China, its face saving. Xi, and putin talked on the opening day. Modi didn't.

what a lame excuses!!
are you saying that Russian did something on your tanks? wow, what an allegation!
typical indians mentality, always blame others for their own faults.

And of course as host countries putin/xi have to said something on the opening day!
you think modi won't show up if india hosted the games?

Typical Indian. You have no idea how much vicious, uncivilized, and sarcastic they were before Champions Trophy cricket tournament. They were hurling all kinds of abuse at Pakistan, and then they lost by a huge margin to Pakistan in the final. It was a complete washout for their team. And they still have the same big mouth issues.
No suprises here, mate. Nobody likes them.

what a lame excuses!!
are you saying that Russian did something on your tanks? wow, what an allegation!
typical indians mentality, always blame others for their own faults.

And of course as host countries putin/xi have to said something on the opening day!
you think modi won't show up if india hosted the games?
meh who knows. Its speculation, but not unheard of. Maybe its a legit failure. But its my opinion, and MY opinion is not typical like you.

Back
Top Bottom