What's new

India VS China in 2017 Tank Biathlon 2017 vedio Live

True ... But you have to give it to them , that the later crews improved the score
dont u know CHN team2 and team3 hit all the targets?
Team1 is just too nervous. after it's not just a game against other coutries crews,it's also a game against referees,LOL.

True ... But you have to give it to them , that the later crews improved the score
China hit 17/24 in their full run .
India scored 14/24 till they stopped , which is second position in that race .
Iran and Venezuela didn't even reach 10/24 .

yeah i saw today's game,every minute. there is no controversy about team2 and team3 CHN main gun score and all hit the target clearly with a big hole
to slow down CHN tanks, russians delayed the chopper target rising time even CHN tank were in position during last year's game. this year, they put targets in some overlooked Corner.
First ... be clear... there is always a review of each team scores after each race. Where they check each hits again

For Eg
Case and point Chinese Tank crew 2 (during the individual races).... they hit the chopper target and the pyro didn't lit and they made to go for a plenty lap , their final time was reduced after the race review

let me go thru my files and i will post it here

Chinese missed lots targets . Both Russia and Belarus had better target scores than China . India scored 14/24 till the stopped , which is second position in that race .
Accept the facts. Tomorrow in a war, you cannot say that we had advantage and forwarding. But suddenly our machines fail and we lost.
That is why I always say, stop chest thumping and do fact findings and recover. Learn Newtons law. For every action, there is an equal and oppsite reaction. Now the reaction is coming.
Anyway, congrats to Chinese.

Don't be too happy it was a game , but they wont shooting in a war . You better improve accuracy where u lack .
And thats a good reply. We need to accept and recover.
If they laugh, they will keep laughing while missing targets until they are hit with accuracy.

Accept the facts. Tomorrow in a war, you cannot say that we had advantage and forwarding. But suddenly our machines fail and we lost.
That is why I always say, stop chest thumping and do fact findings and recover. Learn Newtons law. For every action, there is an equal and oppsite reaction. Now the reaction is coming.
Anyway, congrats to Chinese.

It's not a war , it's game of racing tanks where the fastest one wins . Yes Indian tanks broke down but that's nothing unusual , also till the time Indian were in the race, their score in hitting targets were equal to the Chinese 11/24 and so was timing with China 2 minutes ahead of India as it's first tank broke down . Then china went on scored 17/24 hits and finished the race while scored 14/24 hits till the second tank also stopped , So on the whole neither any Indian should loose heart for these results nor any Chinese should feel elated as if they the tank war against India .

PS : In a war there would be more tanks than two Indian tanks going after the Chinese .:)

It's not a war , it's game of racing tanks where the fastest one wins . Yes Indian tanks broke down but that's nothing unusual , also till the time Indian were in the race, their score in hitting targets were equal to the Chinese 11/24 and so was timing with China 2 minutes ahead of India as it's first tank broke down . Then china went on scored 17/24 hits and finished the race while scored 14/24 hits till the second tank also stopped , So on the whole neither any Indian should loose heart for these results nor any Chinese should feel elated as if they the tank war against India .

PS : In a war there would be more tanks than two Indian tanks going after the Chinese .:)
2 tanks breaking down is not unusual? Omg, these are your best tanks, if 2/3 tanks can fail, what does it say about your other tanks?

Trust me, The situation of soldiers and the pressure in a war will be more worse. Its not like you and me sitting in home and say "Come on China, we are ready". Its death walking in front of them.
I hope you fall into a situation where bullets are fired towards you. Will you say "Come on. I am waiting to take the bulltes."
Open your eyes. War is not a solution. Its a final choice only.

Don't be too happy it was a game , but they wont shooting in a war . You better improve accuracy where u lack .
Look at the accuracy scores, our team needed time to adapt to the removal of our precision guides. Else we could have scored perfect for all. Indians giving Chinese advise? Wtf man, are you shameless or something? You freaking got booted out, I think India is the first team who couldn't complete the race....that's why always be humble, earn your bragging rights, you had been a failure for all tank biathlons, I don't even want to start on the army games.

Are these Indians shameless or something, they just had the worse humiliation in tank biathlon, 2 tanks smoking. And they can come here and lecture us on how to perform better. Damn, delusional as usual. :rofl:

Look at the accuracy scores, our team needed time to adapt to the removal of our precision guides. Else we could have scored perfect for all. Indians giving Chinese advise? Wtf man, are you shameless or something? You freaking got booted out, I think India is the first team who couldn't complete the race....that's why always be humble, earn your bragging rights, you had been a failure for all tank biathlons, I don't even want to start on the army games.

There are no "Else, I could have" situations in war brother. Dont be happy with the results of Games.
Try to avoid being happy for small gains in security matters.

Back
Top Bottom