What's new

India VS China in 2017 Tank Biathlon 2017 vedio Live

Notice there is a liquid leakage under the broken down T-90s.May be fuel or lubricating oil

9BN09Yt.jpg

seems you dont know this. T72 in tank biathlon 2015 losing its wheel

QQ截图20170810181544.png

Venezuela is intentional run nere India's two broken tank, very nere

QQ截图20170810181912.png

Iran finished

QQ截图20170810182120.png

all finished

All India's two T90 meet Mechanical failure, and can't finish, are robbed away, behind China more than 25 mins
View attachment 417402
View attachment 417394
LOL, Indian maintenance is horrific, they were bragging so much before this match started. All of them are quiet now....Typical...:rofl:

9BN09Yt.jpg

seems you dont know this. T72 in tank biathlon 2015 losing its wheel
That's why I was asking them how China won second place in 2016 when they lost a wheel. Losing a wheel is not as rare as thought.

india should start buying tanks from china instead of russia
They were so embarrassed of their Arjunk that they decided not to include them. :rofl:

Yah, we managed to get second even with a failure which is not uncommon in tank biathlons, where is India?:rofl:

LOL, Indian maintenance is horrific, they were bragging so much before this match started. All of them are quiet now....Typical...:rofl:

That's why I was asking them how China won second place in 2016 when they lost a wheel. Losing a wheel is not as rare as thought.

They were so embarrassed of their Arjunk that they decided not to include them. :rofl:

Yah, we managed to get second even with a failure which is not uncommon in tank biathlons, where is India?:rofl:

Typical Indian. You have no idea how much vicious, uncivilized, and sarcastic they were before Champions Trophy cricket tournament. They were hurling all kinds of abuse at Pakistan, and then they lost by a huge margin to Pakistan in the final. It was a complete washout for their team. And they still have the same big mouth issues.

Typical Indian. You have no idea how much vicious, uncivilized, and sarcastic they were before Champions Trophy cricket tournament. They were hurling all kinds of abuse at Pakistan, and then they lost by a huge margin to Pakistan in the final. It was a complete washout for their team. And they still have the same big mouth issues.
Boasting and bragging is their way of covering up their inferiority complex, I am not sure they understand the concept of shame.:D

Wow ... all the White Trolls are coming out of the wood work ... Sad and pathetic! and the rest though their country has got invitations to compete Still for some reasons hasn't come??? why?? maybe next year!

u do know that still china is Still 3rd over all and that the russian and belarus to beat!!!

Still Wish you good luck and bad luck for india this time

Wow ... all the White Trolls are coming out of the wood work ... Sad and pathetic! and the rest though their country has got invitations to compete Still for some reasons hasn't come??? why?? maybe next year!

u do know that still china is Still 3rd over all and that the russian and belarus to beat!!!

Still Wish you good luck and bad luck for india this time

Incompetency has nothing to do with luck.

Incompetency has nothing to do with luck.
if you bother to see the race... you can see that the first China tank crew hit 2/8 targets ... yes that is incompetents!

Still in the end they finish and still wish them luck .... Russians and Belarus are hard to beat

if you bother to see the race... you can see that the first China tank crew hit 2/8 targets ... yes that is incompetents!

Still in the end they finish and still wish them luck .... Russians and Belarus are hard to beat
Bro, just accept you lost. They took out our precision guides, and we had to adapt in the second race, which we won.

I would discount Russians as a data point because they had advanced knowledge and could prepare accordingly. The teams to beat are Belarus and China.

I would discount Russians as a data point because they had advanced knowledge and could prepare accordingly. The teams to beat are Belarus and China.
So what they had advance knowledge???

Wouldn't count out Kazakhstan they did really well in all event for the pass years

Times to beat.jpg

Bro, just accept you lost. They took out our precision guides, and we had to adapt in the second race, which we won.
I did accept it and wish good luck ...oh yes - u just didn't bother to read that post, which is your usual self

Back
Top Bottom