What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

As much as I want, India doesn't stand a chance against Australia.

depend on indi bowlers..............................

i bet on Ausses but I know they will lose :mad:

There was a regional quota system which used to get abused massively. Massively is an understatement actually. It changed under ganguly.

Where there are two humans from two different races,
there will be racism.

I don't think it's serious though ![/QUOTE]

It is serious. People from different races are not the cause of racism, the problem is the dirty, empty top floor of the body.
I am Indian Muslim living in Pakistan with Tribal"s educated and non-educated people but they never abuse or something else we've played cricket with them and other stuff, everytime we look each other as a Muslim brother not as (KALA or Gora). To end the racism we will have to change our mind not the system !!:offpost::astagh:

Pakistan ka Afghnistan ka , Srilanka ka .............. Sabka badla lega India !! Bhag Firangi !

Thank you, but we don't to avenge you for our defeat... Come back and enjoy World cup from home with your neighbours ..

India will win, it may not be a hugely convincing margin as the previous matches, but India will win!

Yo ostrich, stop giving me dozens of negative ratings and tell your countrymen to behave. I'm sick and tired of your hypocrisy. Out of the 20 negative ratings 15 are yours. Stop being a coward and call a spade a spade. It's very easy to have a status on this forum and misuse it to your advantage.

Yo ostrich, stop giving me dozens of negative ratings and tell your countrymen to behave. I'm sick and tired of your hypocrisy. Out of the 20 negative ratings 15 are yours. Stop being a coward and call a spade a spade. It's very easy to have a status on this forum and misuse it to your advantage.

Yes that smiling ostrich has 2 faces :P

:what: Huh? A new astrologer on the block!! Nostradamus must be turning in his grave!! :hitwall: :rofl:

OK here is another version I cooked up, much more spicy one. Aussies betting first scores 179 score and India all out at 177. Aussies win by 2 runs :partay:

Ostrich will reply back - when anyone try to approach her impending Hatched Eggs :sick:
You did a Crime or NOT.....its not an ISSUE

Sydney ground is a batting and spinning heaven so India really has a good chance if it wins the toss.

Back
Top Bottom