What's new

India Vs. Australia WC 2015

Got tickets for the Final.India better win this game.

Don't matter ostrich. Keep handing those negative ratings. I'll wear them like medals.
If you find a post offensive, use the report button. If you reply an offensive post with another offensive post, you are nothing but bringing the quality of forum down. If your post's violate simple rules of posting or are offensive, you will be rated negatively. Hold conversations in the forum with the same common decency as you do in your real life, and you probably will never have to worry about any negative ratings.

i bet on Ausses but I know they will lose :mad:

There was a regional quota system which used to get abused massively. Massively is an understatement actually. It changed under ganguly.

Where there are two humans from two different races,
there will be racism.

I don't think it's serious though !

It is serious. People from different races are not the cause of racism, the problem is the dirty, empty top floor of the body.
I am Indian Muslim living in Pakistan with Tribal"s educated and non-educated people but they never abuse or something else we've played cricket with them and other stuff, everytime we look each other as a Muslim brother not as (KALA or Gora). To end the racism we will have to change our mind not the system !!:offpost::astagh:

Thank you, but we don't to avenge you for our defeat... Come back and enjoy World cup from home with your neighbours ..[/QUOTE]
ausses back in triangular series beat india and england also beat india in test ad t20.
so your bet is going wrong way
let see what happens
wish i win

Are bhai, Kabhi to India ko support kar de.................
nahi yar allah ganjay ko nakhun na day warna wo apna aur dosro ka sir phar da ga
top cricket legends appreciate wahab riaz in his last match while no one from india have said nothing
so think big..........................................

nahi yar allah ganjay ko nakhun na day warna wo apna aur dosro ka sir phar da ga
top cricket legends appreciate wahab riaz in his last match while no one from india have said nothing
so think big..........................................

:o::o::o::o::o::o::o::o:.........................

I am expecting Jhonson & Starc to WAHABISE Indian batsmen. I just hope Indian quicks would reply in kind & we have an exciting game to view just like SA vs NZ.

Back
Top Bottom