What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to me the favourites right now for winning this WC are in descending order -

1. Australia/South Africa
2. Pakistan
3. India
4. Sri lanka
5. England
6.New zealand
7. West indies

Its not about if's and but's

Tie is a tie otherwise India had clearly lost that game too when they weren't able to take wickets before 42 overs... Collapse does not occur in each game... Indian bowling has not been doing well and you must stop comparing Top 25 players in each respective department. Look at the team effort as a whole...

firstly when you talk about team effort you cant just talk about bowlers.

now on indian bowling attack..yes its weaker compared to what others in the same league...but in no way we can say its a bad bowling side or a weak bowling side which cant win you matches......if the bad form of the bowlers in the team was a concern, then I think the last two games have also, shown signs that this bolwing line up is still good enough to win you matches.

and Pakistan got beaten by NZ(which got beaten by Bangladesh 4-0!!) by 110 runs.
No major team has been beaten by such a big margin..:hang2:

Ohh we will alright. We manage to score only 183, yet we won, thats what counts, India on the other hand managed to score 338 and 296 yet failed to win. So spare me the BS. I am not against India but frankly speaking you guys are gonna get your kicked by aussies. If you cant defend a total of 296 then there is nothing you can defend. Period. As for the windies, we have the capacity to take them on and win.

Look man , I am not against Pakistan either - frankly i think pakistan is going to win the game against windies .

talking about India vs Aus game - why dont you cut the crap , Both team got equal chances of winning the game.
India and pakistan overall this tournament were not that Impressive - If India's weakness was bowling , Pakistan's was batting.
The result of a particular game does not depend upon past games - Its how both team play at that particular day.

game against Canada?Was that comfortable?Game against SriLanka? game against Australia,is never ever comfortable and there were times when it looked that match could end up close.
Rest were minnows.
we were favorite to win all those matches

Sri Lanka weren't able to score freely and we always dominated the game. Their tail-enders went for slog but it was too late
Australia had posted a small target and thinking our number 11 "Wahhab Riaz" could also score 20-25 runs easily... I think it was also pretty comfortable
Canada never had a good team to score 180+ against Pakistan on those pitches

Sri Lanka weren't able to score freely and we always dominated the game. Their tail-enders went for slog but it was too late
Australia had posted a small target and thinking our number 11 "Wahhab Riaz" could also score 20-25 runs easily... I think it was also pretty comfortable
Dude comfortable are the wins,where hardly anywhere a team is challenged.
And Pakistan was challenged and challenged by Canada even,very strongly.You can't say that Pakistan has topped the Group convincingly or are the favorites from now.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

And we beat the same NZ team in Test and ODI series in their home. :hang:

:D
Aren't we talking about the World cup?Then do i recall how we beat Srilanka,Australia New Zealand South Africa etc....all in last 2 years?:D

And Pakistan was challenged and challenged by Canada even,very strongly.You can't say that Pakistan has topped the Group convincingly or are the favorites from now.

Canada scored more than 200 runs against Australia. Now Australia would be a BS for you and other trolls here.:)
\

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Aren't we talking about the World cup?Then do i recall how we beat Srilanka,Australia New Zealand South Africa etc....all in last 2 years?:D

Just informing you about something which just happened before the WC. Digest it. ;)

I didn't say they are the favorites.........

Still I think Australia and Sri Lanka are more balanced in our group. Also South Africa is very balanced side and only close comparative to us is India in my opinion because both Pakistan and India has some weakness and flaws in one department or two... but other Australia, South Africa and Sri Lanka are very balanced sides having skilled in all 3 departments (batting, bowling and fielding). So in my opinion still these 3 teams are favorites and they are expected to win the trophy.

Pakistan or India might qualify for Finals but its highly unlikely they will win the tournament

Canada scored more than 200 runs against Australia. Now Australia would be a BS for you and other trolls here.:)
\
Yep,Australia is no favorite atm,i said it earlier,no team is favorite right now.
And i never said that Pakistan is weak team,i just said they are no where near to being favorites or easy winners.

India had just one loss, so does Pakistan.....
But look here....

India lost the match by 3 runs...
While you lost it for hefty 110 runs...
How does it feel??

Yep,Australia is no favorite atm,i said it earlier,no team is favorite right now.
And i never said that Pakistan is weak team,i just said they are no where near to being favorites or easy winners.

I was just giving you how Australia played against Canada as you were talking about Pakistan match against Canada. :)

If India wants to win it can ask all the ahemdavadis to wear VVS Laxman masks and start a rumour that he will be part of the playing 11

Srilanka is a good side,but they fail to perform consistently.South Africa,they are extremely good in fielding and bowling but their batting can go under the hammer sometimes.

For me,no favorites for the WC right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom