What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrr... You will find bad apples everywhere but doesn't mean you start to question the integrity of your own country.

Integrity of my own Country?????? *Confused*

Mam!!!.. i was talking about Leaders.. not Country.. there is a difference.. i hope u'd know about that right??

India will lose the match.Australia will choke Indians. They will make close to 300.

ki gal paaji,thoda positive vi hojo.
ki farak penda hai

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Good morning, well yesterday was my first day here, I joined quite late in the afternoon/early evening that's why.

chalo fir aaram naal car drive karo:P

Australia 158/4 (34.4 ov).

I think India is gonner today.

I think India is playing excellently, they are giving aussies a hard time. I can see India in the semi.

Aatish and Maheen get a room you two :tongue:

Immaturity doesn't end on Prism lol you have inherited something from him too lol

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

najar naa la dena........
i want india to win this cuppppp.......

Chalo koi baat nahi, bili (in your case billa) ke khaab main chichrey nahi ayen ge to aur kya aye ga :p

Why do you need to show your immaturity Prism, why? We are aware of it, please don't continue to state the obvious.

my heart beat is crossing 250 n u r talking abt maturity.............

i cant concentrate on my programming even....
:cry:

Immaturity doesn't end on Prism lol you have inherited something from him too lol

This is members club, need not be mature here:cheesy:, you need to loosen up a bit, stop taking everything seriously!

@roy_gaurav

Yaar ye bata jaldi se k punter kab OUT hogaa ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom