What's new

India vs Australia: CWC 2nd QTF, March 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly, we want you to just sit and cheer for people, that's all what is left for you guys to do. :D

Yuvi is consistently giving a good performance and always beaks the breakthrough.

If they make under 300 India has the game due to its depth in batting.

Ha ha it seems Pakistanis don't want to face us in the semis lol.

I have my doubts, Australia would be any easy on solid Indian wickets which have nothing for the bowlers unlike Colombo. Personally they are both equally tough and you can't wish one over the other, but whoever comes, we should win the semis, we can wish for that.

yup yv has been very consistent with ball and bat. i think given the conditions 290-300 won't be an issue for India

I have my doubts, Australia would be any easy on solid Indian wickets which have nothing for the bowlers unlike Colombo. Personally they are both equally tough and you can't wish one over the other, but whoever comes, we should win the semis, we can wish for that.

True, esp in Mohali which traditionally offers help to fast bowlers, so Aus would be in a better position than they were in Colombo.

Need to get Ponting now.

Harbhajan or Yuvee, who will do it?

am i misreading it or is dhoni not putting enough pressure on an out-of-form and a new-on-the-crease batsman? 3-4 runs an over are all ausies need right now to go for a big total at the end

we need wickets..!!!!!!!!!! From current position of Kangroo's it looks like 300 will be there on board..!!

I rather play Australia regardless of how poor they are performing due to them still being defending champions and highly rated not only that but Pakistan owe them a couple of beatings as for India the hype written and said about them is incredible even though they have been poor for ages.

Ye munaf India ko dubayega......ek chance zaya gaya Indiya ka

One bounce a four. Ricky kicking Munaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom