What's new

India Visa on arrival for China India opens border to Chinese tourists

it is all too common to have simple minded cheerleaders comments like these
use your brain!

I"ll take it the answer is still 50 :lol:

dont take xizang dissidents as ordinary folks of China

Thats something Indian Govt decides. and as long as Indian Govt recognizes Tibet as Chinese territory , refugees from there will be considered Chinese citizens.

we have far more illegal immigrants and indian asylum seekers on grounds of toture, discrimination in Greater China

I have heavy doubt regarding the bolded part, for which you cannot provide proof or proper source and upon asking as always you flee like a dirty liar.

Btw, why are we discussing greater China? :lol: When even Taiwan is out of Chinese control :D

I"ll take it the answer is still 50 :lol:

Thats something Indian Govt decides. and as long as Indian Govt recognizes Tibet as Chinese territory , refugees from there will be considered Chinese citizens.

I have heavy doubt regarding the bolded part, for which you cannot provide proof or proper source and upon asking as always you flee like a dirty liar.

Btw, why are we discussing greater China? :lol: When even Taiwan is out of Chinese control :D

How is Taiwan outside of Chinese control. Its the nationalist Chinese that control Taiwan. In Taiwan, most of the maids come from Philippines and mail order brides come from Vietnam. There are not many Indians there. And rape as a statistic should be lower than that of Hong Kong.

And they are raping our beautiful women.

Actually, they prefer British tourists. As the article stated below.

Tourist rapes spark manhunt in hills | South China Morning Post

It doesn't matter what some folks want or not. If people have to go then they will go. If you have the power stop it. You will fail though. Rather you keep shouting in the forum. That's the most you helpless people can do. Pity on you, want to do a lot of things but out of power. Hence showing off maximum frustration. Loll!! Losers.

Seeing as every Tom, Dick and Harry is posting what ever nonsense that is coming to their minds, I just had to take my shot.
After reading all the posts, this is what is in my head

49% posters in this thread: idiot trolls
another 49%: fools responding to those trolls (even asking for links? Seriously?)
2%: worth responding to.

How is Taiwan outside of Chinese control. Its the nationalist Chinese that control Taiwan. In Taiwan, most of the maids come from Philippines and mail order brides come from Vietnam. There are not many Indians there. And rape as a statistic should be lower than that of Hong Kong.

I meant PRC.

Actually, I'm responding to another posted about Chinese government SHOULD war people about visiting India.

Like the Swiss government

Swiss government issued a ‘warning’ notice for India | The Kuala Lumpur Post

Indian government should also warn foreign tourist about rape in India.

Here is your original post again.

Than Chinese government is doing something that Indians ought to do themselves. Warn all foreign females about the rape epidemic in India.

Just curious how Chinese Govt is going to warn all foreign females about the rape epidemic in India ? I mean Chinese Govt can only issue travel advisories to its own citizen or are you suggesting Chinese Govt plans to bring this up at the UN? :)

There is something very wrong in them!

Nothing wrong with beautiful women :angry:

Keep your male chauvinistic, misogynistic attitude out of this page. :angry:

Most Chinese would not pass as "tourists" in India, as India has sizable population of North Easterners, and Chinese can easily be mistaken for a pass as North Easterners.

is there any number available of Chinese visiting India?

Here is your original post again.

Just curious how Chinese Govt is going to warn all foreign females about the rape epidemic in India ? I mean Chinese Govt can only issue travel advisories to its own citizen or are you suggesting Chinese Govt plans to bring this up at the UN? :)

Nothing wrong with beautiful women :angry:

Keep your male chauvinistic, misogynistic attitude out of this page. :angry:

True. Its not the responsibility of China to warn all foreigners about India. But they should definitely war their citizens, especially female tourists, about visiting India and why they are being warned.

Who is they here?

Hong Kongers?

English speaking rapist that plague Hong Kong.

Most Chinese would not pass as "tourists" in India, as India has sizable population of North Easterners, and Chinese can easily be mistaken for a pass as North Easterners.

That is correct. and many of these north Easterners at look down upon by other Indians base on what I learned in this forum. I heard that there were racial attacks.

True. Its not the responsibility of China to warn all foreigners about India. But they should definitely war their citizens, especially female tourists, about visiting India and why they are being warned.

China makes war on its citizens, especially female tourists, about visiting India ?

Relax, i doubt any Chinese tourist is going reveal any CCP state secrets.

English speaking rapist that plague Hong Kong.

Damn English! :(

That is correct. and many of these north Easterners at look down upon by other Indians base on what I learned in this forum. I heard that there were racial attacks.

Too sad :(

More example u want see these pics..........

Indian co. in Shanghai

infosys-expansion-in-shanghai-481.jpg

Picture%2B548.jpg

pict0598.jpg
What's the relationship between Indian men (not majority),backpacks,formal clothing and running shoes.

Seen a lot of grown up men in that dress code especially when they are travelling :rofl: *Just an observation*

Back
Top Bottom