What's new

India Visa on arrival for China India opens border to Chinese tourists

same kind of suggestion for you..."Delusion" and "Trolling" and "Fake Knowledge" is not going to make you an "Expert".

"Rape" is a banned topic in PDF.if you're interested,I think,you should go to Senior's cafe where it is allowed.don't post gibberish here.

Its indeed a banned topic. Unless you include a sticky thread about rape. Which the forum has one about India. Since rape in India is now an international news and an unfortunate identity of India in the eyes of world press, its allowed in here.

This is truely greatly new. I have been to india with my wife as tourists 2 times and always been frustraed by its current requirement for visa application, such as banking deposit certificate and employment certificatie ect, so ridiculous that almost let me giving up my tour plan.

Once this new policy impelment, I will definitely visit India again.

Dear Friend,
You are welcomed again... :) and all the friends from China who wanna visit India...

Can someone tell me if this has come through or is it still in proposal stage ?

Next, have the Chinese too offered a Visa on arrival ?

I think not & its still in proposal stage.

Dangerous travel: Countries to avoid - CBCNews.ca

This should help worried tourists to decide which countries to travel to and which countries to avoid.

HK is a more dangerous place now. Two British women was raped in HK most likely by an Indian.

The man struck as the two women, aged 21 and 23, were returning to the Sze Lok Yuen youth hostel, off Tai Mo Shan Road, on Sunday night. The pair, who arrived in Hong Kong last week, had checked into the hostel on Sunday afternoon.

The English-speaking man, believed to be either South Asian or South American, got out of a black van and followed the women. There were another two men in the van, which followed for a while before driving off.

Tourist rapes spark manhunt in hills | South China Morning Post

HK is a more dangerous place now. Two British women was raped in HK most likely by an Indian.

The man struck as the two women, aged 21 and 23, were returning to the Sze Lok Yuen youth hostel, off Tai Mo Shan Road, on Sunday night. The pair, who arrived in Hong Kong last week, had checked into the hostel on Sunday afternoon.

The English-speaking man, believed to be either South Asian or South American, got out of a black van and followed the women. There were another two men in the van, which followed for a while before driving off.

Tourist rapes spark manhunt in hills | South China Morning Post[/QUOTE

If you have confirmed news that the person is a Indian, then only claim it in your post, otherwise my friend, don't post it likewise....

Its indeed a banned topic. Unless you include a sticky thread about rape. Which the forum has one about India. Since rape in India is now an international news and an unfortunate identity of India in the eyes of world press, its allowed in here.

well,no wonder you guys always get bashed.its your moronic attitude."Unfortunate identity of India"??????do I have to post thousands of news belongs to rape in China as well as USA???generalization of a crime with a country's identity is moronic indeed.post reported for insulting another country on a banned topic.
@Oscar @Aeronaut @WebMaster

faithfulguy is trying to irk Indian members by saying "Rape" is an "Identity of India",which is a banned topic here and not the topic of discussion.hope you guys will take care of his post.

Last edited by a moderator:

You need to visit Agra Mental hospital in India urgently. Address is as below:

Institute of Mental Health and Hospital, Agra 282 002, India

Purpose of the Institute,

"Lunatic asylums were established by the British in India based on the fact that the care of the insane and Lunatic people like @faithful was the responsibility of the Crown"

well,no wonder you guys always get bashed.its your moronic attitude."Unfortunate identity of India"??????do I have to post thousands of news belongs to rape in China as well as USA???generalization of a crime with a country's identity is moronic indeed.post reported for insulting another country on a banned topic.
@Oscar @Aeronaut @WebMaster

faithfulguy is trying to irk Indian members by saying "Rape" is an "Identity of India",which is a banned topic here and not the topic of discussion.hope you guys will take care of his post.

Rape is a banned topic. However, there is a thread dedicated to rape in India. So how much can it be banned if the moderators created a sticky thread for it. Rape about any other country outside of India or not by Indians is indeed a banned topic. I was saying that from the article, its likely that the country of origin of the rapist is likely Indians.

Rape is not a banned topic but this is not the thread for extensive discussions.

Are most Chinese such hateful , grim and venomous people ? Any Indian here ever visited China?

pretty much on those scumbags when rapists brought with this heinous crime to our land and violating our women!

india is a dangerous place for all women to visit anyway

rapes happen everywhere especially in the so called civilized countries many more times than it does in India although currently media is focused on us similar like china and your air pollution problem stop getting paranoid don't let media fool you i'd advise you to visit atleast once all your misconceptions will fade away

rapes happen everywhere especially in the so called civilized countries many more times than it does in India although currently media is focused on us similar like china and your air pollution problem stop getting paranoid don't let media fool you i'd advise you to visit atleast once all your misconceptions will fade away

Air pollution is one of our problems in big cities but rape is not
india has both problems in serious conditions that is rape and air-pollution; and it seems you are denying both

If there is another threat on tourism in america, south aftrica, sweden etc my warning to female traveller will be same BUT
rape cases in india has a very special twist. Read my prior postings then you'll know my point

Back
Top Bottom