What's new

India v.s Pakistam abroad

I only get along well with Indians when I need my work completed..

Thora pyar se.. thora daant se.. I also put penalties on them.. friendly penalties for submitting projects late.. Last Thursday I forced an Indian girl to order a BBQ grill..

Free lunches are always tasty.. but then I go back to my ways and start afresh..

Have never gone inside their homes.. have never invited them (except one Indian Hyderabadi Muslim) as he was not getting an accommodation at a reasonable price and needed a place to share for a month.. I didn't charge him any money.. but when he moved out, he gave me some gifts.. which I hesitantly accepted.. He was the nicest Indian I have ever met.. He had all Pakistani friends by the way..

This is my relationship with them.. and when they are in charge, I am sure they do the same..

Ok dumb look at my previous posts like look up my profile n all the shit that i have posted against india just for fun tho. and tell me how tf i don't seem patriot to you or a Muslim??

Indians are killing and raping Muslim Kashmiris, yet here you are trying to give your Gand to them. I didn't know if it was deliberate or if you are naive.

I only get along well with Indians when I need my work completed..

Thora pyar se.. thora daant se.. I also put penalties on them.. friendly penalties for submitting projects late.. Last Thursday I forced an Indian girl to order a BBQ grill..

Free lunches are always tasty.. but then I go back to my ways and start afresh..

Have never gone inside their homes.. have never invited them (except one Indian Hyderabadi Muslim) as he was not getting an accommodation at a reasonable price and needed a place to share for a month.. I didn't charge him any money.. but when he moved out, he gave me some gifts.. which I hesitantly accepted.. He was the nicest Indian I have ever met.. He had all Pakistani friends by the way..

This is my relationship with them.. and when they are in charge, I am sure they do the same..

Nice if we all just dump our hate and share our nice stories maybe we can change something?

Indians are killing and raping Muslim Kashmiris, yet here you are trying to give your Gand to them. I didn't know if it was deliberate or if you are naive.

Ok dude it's vice versa.. that's like deep politics that i don't wana talk abt atm. I wana talk about love..

Dude, whether positively or negatively, you seem to judge people based on their nationalities not based on common interests, friendship and their personalities. I think you are quite young and have a lot of growing up to do. :-)

Dude, whether positively or negatively, you seem to judge people based on their nationalities not based on common interests, friendship and their personalities. I think you are quite young and have a lot of growing up to do. :-)

Out of every 500k Pakistanis we always have that one defective and homosexual unit. It's embarrassing to be honest.

Nice if we all just dump our hate and share our nice stories maybe we can change something?

It's not that man.. I don't know about you.. but Indian Hindus are the worst kind of people to get along.. You must keep your relationship in check..

There are some Indians (like Sikhs) who are somewhat good people.. The worst are Brahmins.. Shakahari type Brahmins.. In kaa bass nahi chalta ke tumhara munn noch lain when you eat Beef Burger in front of them...

Indian Muslims are of course good.. but pussies.. unn ke dil main itna khauf hai.. bachpan se.. becharay na yahan ke rahay na wahan ke.. If there is an Indian Muslim debating with you on India and Pakistan, and there is an Indian Brahmin watching you, you can easily turn the debate between Indian Hundu and Indian Muslim.. believe me.. I have done this so many times and then ran away..

Whatever. I'm off this gay *** thread. @Pyara9 i hope you receive all the masala dosa you can fit up your rectum. Best wishes to you and your Indian lovers. Peace.

It's not that man.. I don't know about you.. but Indian Hindus are the worst kind of people to get along.. You must keep your relationship in check..

There are some Indians (like Sikhs) who are somewhat good people.. The worst are Brahmins.. Shakahari type Brahmins.. In kaa bass nahi chalta ke tumhara munn noch lain when you eat Beef Burger in front of them...

Indian Muslims are of course good.. but pussies.. unn ke dil main itna khauf hai.. bachpan se.. becharay na yahan ke rahay na wahan ke.. If there is an Indian Muslim debating with you on India and Pakistan, and there is an Indian Brahmin watching you, you can easily turn the debate between Indian Hundu and Indian Muslim.. believe me.. I have done this so many times and then ran away..

So here's the deal i've had some great hindu friends, Sikhs too many to count because of the common language. Back to how it is how it always has been there are some bad humans in all shapes n forms and good ones.

Whatever. I'm off this gay *** thread. @Pyara9 i hope you receive all the masala dosa you can fit up your rectum. Best wishes to you and your Indian lovers. Peace.

Thank you sir. I kinda feel.guilty for reporting you.. your hateful racist but funny one

So here's the deal i've had some great hindu friends, Sikhs too many to count because of the common language. Back to how it is how it always has been there are some bad humans in all shapes n forms and good ones.

Thank you sir. I kinda feel.guilty for reporting you.. your hateful racist but funny one

No problem buddy. As long as your heart and @$$ is in the right place, you will always receive love from an Indian male.

Here in Canada we hav
No problem buddy. As long as your heart and @$$ is in the right place, you will always receive love from an Indian male.

I have a question for u.. lets say India and Pakistan go to war who would benefit from it? Who would win? V.s lets say we become friendly Nations who would benefit?

Here in Canada desi community has unspoken rule of sort: never talk abot politics nor religion just focus on common interests and it works flawlessly.

Back
Top Bottom