What's new

India v Pakistan at Birmingham, Jun 4, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last such player was Shoaib Akhtar :(
No aggression in Pakistan. Dad used to say Pakistanis used to taunt that they are beef eaters so healthy and aggressive. Even on the field fire crackers used to fly. Pakistan thought they will be supplied with endless Akrams and Waqars and Anwars and failed to invest properly in its system. If somebody had noticed, even before 2009 Pakistani team was on the decline without any special players like it had in the past.

I had 240 in my mind but it seems difficult.

PAK should rather play cyber cricket instead..at-least a close fight is guaranteed that way!

Looks like pakistani fans left the stadium quite early considering security out on streets.

fitness makes difference. ye dekho pakistani gareeb se majdoor.

bhai ye kya jail se nikal ke sidhe england bhej diye. ya kisi construction site se.

Sir most of these are satay baz.. so they have to be out

The best peforming players for Pakistani team
  • Ban Sherjil (T20 hitter) , one of Top stroke player from local PSL League
  • Ban Khalid Latif (Reasonable hitter)
  • Ban Mohammad Irfan (Banned for 6 months)
  • Ban Mohammad Nawaz (Season 1 suprise player in league PSL)
Crime met some random person in Hotel lobby yeah right !!!! PCB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Yassir Shah (Not even selected) , best strike spinner in Pakistan lol not in team
  • Keep Junaid Khan (Out )
  • Umar Akmal (Season 2 PSL , player in form)
  • Ban Umar Akmal (Seaon 1, 2, PSL solid player), Finished Top 3 batsmen

PCB higher uppers are collaborating with Indian mafia to oust their own performing player specially vs Envcounter against India

I have some serious doubs about Loyalty of this Najam Sethi guy , and his inner connection with Indian authorities

Who is selected?

• Hafeez (Failed player in PSL season 1, 2)
  • Wahab Riaz (Ordinary performer in Season 2 of PSL league)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom