What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Ok that was my setting issue. Color is good now and the video no longer hanging..
glad to hear it is working. heading home from work. see you guys in a bit.
when the match begins, it will try to get that going. hopefully it works :D

I have been hearing that Zardari is visitng india to watch this match.... Now 2 and half hour left for the match... never heard of he coming or landing in india??? Where is the source of news of zardari visit??? If he visits here with the kind of media we have it would have been in all over the news paper and channels... Or did i miss it?

@jbond197 actually i was playing in the media player which was not giving out the audio output but then i tried running it in vlc and it was perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
It is going to be 1:30 AM here when the match starts--I am in cricket fever so will try to watch. Damn work tomorrow though!

Anyway, as I said during the first ODI, I don't mind the series going 1-1 into the 3rd match after a great contest and then the finale should be great. Almost tempted to say the best team may win but then...Pakistan should win the series 2-1 :)

Gonna try the Android app as linked on the first page of this thread on my Google Nexus 7 tablet. There is another free internet site but that annoys the crap out of me with over-laying ads which are very frequent and hard to close.

we know how civlized you are and your nation!!! Should I upload some lal-topi???

Dude if its a race or a world cup of how being one uncivilized then i think i think u will always win the final of it!!!

and after watching this n the videos of yr channels in last yearss WC semi finals!! well everyone will agree with me.

We maybe the Worst Nation no doubt but atleast there r some who defeat us in that regard too:lol:

Dude if its a race or a world cup of how being one uncivilized then i think i think u will always win the final of it!!!

and after watching this n the videos of yr channels in last yearss WC semi finals!! well everyone will agree with me.

We maybe the Worst Nation no doubt but atleast there r some who defeat us in that regard too:lol:

lolz go ask anyone in India or other Indian members here that who watch India TV??? The answer will be 'uncivilized people' or Idiot people...so if you are taking that as example then one will doubt you!!
P.S don't take it as personal though! Didn't mean that but....again those hindi news channels will be idiots forever so don't take them serously

abhe b barish horahe hey yaan ruk gaye hey ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom