What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Why do we even need Misbah ? he does not catches the ball
He can't score runs .. even tuk tuk runs he can't score ...

We could have just played Umar Akmal instead of Tuk Tuk
Or Played Ahmed Shazad (Opener) instead of Azar Ali ..

But truth be told batting in NIGHT is harder

With little moisture factor in night , ball moves

And the pitch I think is designed for turn in later hours (for india lol but unfortunately its Pakistan who will benefit from this)

i hate politics has ruined such a beautiful sport-

next time there should be a ban on politicians visiting any fcukin match-

I am in agreement with you... Btw Did zardari come for this match??? I read the news in forum but no news otherwise..

I was disappointed when the tailenders were allowed to go past 227.

True , but considering how well they were batting at around 114/0 , They were well set for 320 runs. 251 on this pitch is very gettable , if India can't score this with this batting line up , it would be a real shame.

Indian commentators' bias against Pakistani players borders on soft abuse. You simply need to listen to Sunnial Bakwaskar to know this.

he has been like this from the very beginning, atleat arul lal is no more, or you should have been banging your head against the wall

Indian commentators' bias against Pakistani players borders on soft abuse. You simply need to listen to Sunnial Bakwaskar to know this.

Dont give too much importance to gavaskar.... he doesnt have much of fans for his commentary in india too...

What the heck. Why is Zaka Ashraf presenting shields along with other dignitaries to former players? Recognition of achievements?

Eden Gardens to celebrate 25th anniversary of India-Pakistan ODI match

Eden Gardens, Kolkata is all set to celebrate the 25 years of organising the first one-day international in 1987, involving India-Pakistan on January 3, when the two neighbouring countries meet for the second ODI.

Eden Gardens to celebrate 25th anniversary of India-Pakistan ODI match - newsR

Eden Gardens to celebrate 25th anniversary of India-Pakistan ODI match

Eden Gardens, Kolkata is all set to celebrate the 25 years of organising the first one-day international in 1987, involving India-Pakistan on January 3, when the two neighbouring countries meet for the second ODI.

Eden Gardens to celebrate 25th anniversary of India-Pakistan ODI match - newsR

They planned the match in eaden gardens on the same day.... Good one!!! But read somewhere they gonna facilitate ex cricketers during the break... something to do with the this???

Misbah-ul-Haq.5.jpg

Gosh, pathetic batting after Hafeez. THe heck is with Azhar and Akmal? And even Yunus didn't do anything :what:

They planned the match in eaden gardens on the same day.... Good one!!! But read somewhere they gonna facilitate ex cricketers during the break... something to do with the this???

It was on TV after the innings of Pakistan.. It was what nuclearpak mentioned in his posts!!

Back
Top Bottom