What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

Just because I call spade a spade, does it make me bad ? At least I disagree Indians and Pakistanis for wrong things.

commenting by you that "9 Pakistani soldiers kidnapped by terrorists wont enjoy this match" is not calling spade a spade but drowning the reasons for becoming a Jr. TT.

Tell them your opinion. I have already told them to take this Title if they are not going to get rid of bashing of India every day without repercussions to the posters who make such comments.

i see you dont want to quit biasd trolling and at the same time want to keep the title that is meant for neutral commentators.

both cant go hand in hand. you should give it up yourself to free yourself for defending India wrong or right is not the issue you have the right but dont abuse TT title

are you living in india after marriage Sir?- how your or any one elses case is different from hers?-
there are differences, but i prefer to watch the match instead of spoon-feeding basic logic

Akmal haramkhor needs to spend more time with the bat than the baby kids he is having. :mad:

Pakistaniyon ne is thread pe apne paltu chor diye aur moderator thread pe hotay huway bhi unko ignore kar rha hai.. Yeh kya mili bhagat hai!

Burning a national flag in PDF is allowed??? That too on a cricket thread????? Other can also follow the suit????

Hadh hoga yee haar... 270 bhi nahi karega kyaaa?

Pakistan 250/9...

Yeh kya ho raha hai...Pakistan is struggling to make even 261 and I fixed at 361 :hitwall: mera sara paisa doob jaega...:cry:

Yeh Kisi Anti-MatchFixer ka kaam lagta hai.:frown:

3652288006_5a67b08044.jpg

This is uncalled for in cricket thread regardless of sporting rivalry.

ALHAMDOLILAH 250 48.0 overs...
SAW SAW SAW MAY ALLAH give pakistan powers to deliver a target which is never reachable!! SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW soma AMEEN SAW SAW SAW
out, ALhamodolillah!
Ya ALLAH madad!

Pathetic batting .. Guess its upto the bowlers.. Mohammad irfan with a bat .. I did not want to see that to begin with.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom