What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

What is SAW?

"May Allah pray on him and grant him peace.": (Arabic: صلى الله عليه وسلم‎ ṣall Allāhu ʿalay-hi wa-sallam - S.A.W., SAAW, or SAAS) - this expression follows specifically after saying the name of the last prophet of Islam, Muhammad

when men like you dont have balls for accepting the truth then women have all rights to shame you in every possible way.
as far as same replies are concerned well lookout you may lose your temper
Check your PM who has the ball, and who shows fake support to women of India by making fun of them even after she is a woman.

People like you talk. And the one who is thanking you, already know what I have done for Indian women still she is acting like a Jerk. Well I know the reason.

Originally Posted by RazPaK
Pakistan should win in honor of the victims of India in their rising epidemic.

ghazwa e hind for saving the oppressed section of indian society a.k.a women

what say @ajtr
@darkinsky during 1st ODI you posed this question especially tagging my id....

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

And some people are illetrate enough to figure out how to use ignore button..................

Last edited by a moderator:
You have lot to remove from this thread :) Lot of hard work

Nah, members club hai, chalay ga.

this pitch is such a dead track justwatch the indians chase this score in NO TIME! poor nasir jamshed plays solo against indian team!

That is exactly what I fear.

That was a horrific collapse after the Hafeez wicket, those lost runs will cost us dearly. India has a strong batting line up, bowling needs to do some magic, but pitch is against bowling IMO.

ya ALLAH help Pakistan win this match...SAW SAW SAW more powers to Pakistan to get boundaries SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW
SAW SAW SAW soma Ameen SAW SAW SAW!

Nah, members club hai, chalay ga.

That is exactly what I fear.

That was a horrific collapse after the Hafeez wicket, those lost runs will cost us dearly. India has a strong batting line up, bowling needs to do some magic, but pitch is against bowling IMO.

Dont worry... there are several such collapse happened with india as well... As people say in cricket you cant say anything till the last bowl been bowled or last wicket ... It become more appropriate in an india and pakistan match

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom