What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

See these women are using Delhi rape for point scoring against India. Ghazwa e Hind because of rape. Bashing of Hinduism because of Rape.

So, these people needs to be dealt with same replies.

Once you are aware of their intention the best thing is to avoid them..... Mate : Chill now we are in a better position to discuss cricket here... :)

yh indians ka damad aj bhi nai choray ga susral ko-
i think he likes sleeping on the couch- or sania is in that time of the month-

See these women are using Delhi rape for point scoring against India. Ghazwa e Hind because of rape. Bashing of Hinduism because of Rape.

So, these people needs to be dealt with same replies.

when men like you dont have balls for accepting the truth then women have all rights to shame you in every possible way.

as far as same replies are concerned well lookout you may lose your temper

Same people who allow Delhi rape to be used to bash Hinduism, who allow Rape discussed in Cricket and same people who don't ban elite trollers.

BTW I am Indian first, Jnr. TT second. Deal with it.

Congrats sir g on making it to the Jr.tt

Pakistan lost its momentum with flurry of wickets. still if they can reach 275 then it will be a good score ..

Jeejaa jee spanking Yui.. or Yui entertaining jeejaa jee with hit-able balls :P

Then should have declined to become Jr. TT because you dont have any trait . there are better candidates from India who should be put in place of you.
my honest opinion.
Just because I call spade a spade, does it make me bad ? At least I disagree Indians and Pakistanis for wrong things.

Tell them your opinion. I have already told them to take this Title if they are not going to get rid of bashing of India every day without repercussions to the posters who make such comments.

Pakistan only 216/6 ? I though they are going to make 300

yh indians ka damad aj bhi nai choray ga susral ko-
i think he likes sleeping on the couch- or sania is in that time of the month-

Kyo bhai sasural se maal nahi mila kiya nikah me?

SAW SAW SAW ya ALLAH more boundaries please SAW SAW SAW
umar gul is good hiter, six please bro
SAW SAW SAW ameen SAW SAW SAW
Malik and gul go please!!!

when men like you dont have balls for accepting the truth then women have all rights to shame you in every possible way.

as far as same replies are concerned well lookout you may lose your temper

The only truth on this thread is. The ladies are trolling asking for attention!!

Back
Top Bottom