What's new

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Kolkata Jan 3, 2013 (12:00 local | 06:30 GMT)

this is selfish from nasir jamshed why didnt he tried to be quick to reach the crease, 100, but the job is still not done yet
darkin you still watching the stream? i'm about to pass out. should I leave the pc running?

Originally Posted by RazPaK
Pakistan should win in honor of the victims of India in their rising epidemic.

ghazwa e hind for saving the oppressed section of indian society a.k.a women

what say @ajtr
@darkinsky during 1st ODI you posed this question especially tagging my id....

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
how about bundling them out below 227 this time? :D

@KRAIT Sabhi madam logon ko thumare oopar ithna khunnas kyoom????? May be they still thin you are a girl:P

Look how

Misbah
Azhar Ali
Kamran

Out!

@darkinsky during 1st ODI you posed this question especially tagging my id....

I must say that Ghazwa-E-Hind of cricket the Pakistan team should win and dedicate this series to indian women especially Nirbhaya.And that would be great tribute for Indian women.And I among many of those Indian woman will cheer and pray for pakistani win in this match and in this series.

rf.jpg

please ajtr sis take India side (jhooti mooti and see the turn please!!!)...
MaY Pakistan win!!! ab jmai raja kuch kary ga,Insahllah!!
SAW SAW SAW ya ALLAH give Pakistanis powers to put up a strong target which is never chaseable by INDIA.MAY Pakistan win (Inshallah) SAW SAW SAW SAW AMEEN SAW SAW SAW

@KRAIT Sabhi madam logon ko thumare oopar ithna khunnas kyoom????? May be they still thin you are a girl:P
See these women are using Delhi rape for point scoring against India. Ghazwa e Hind because of rape. Bashing of Hinduism because of Rape.

So, these people needs to be dealt with same replies.

Same people who allow Delhi rape to be used to bash Hinduism, who allow Rape discussed in Cricket and same people who don't ban elite trollers.

BTW I am Indian first, Jnr. TT second. Deal with it.

Then should have declined to become Jr. TT because you dont have any trait . there are better candidates from India who should be put in place of you.

my honest opinion.

Jam-shed - 150*
Jamai-Raja - 50

Pakistan 361/5

India goes to batting and Sehwag is in bathroom with loose motions :partay:

Since I am reporting from the future beow is the final match score.

India 362/7(49 overs)

Zara ab koi "Like" do yaar. :P :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom