What's new

India, US finalise Rs 3,000 crore deal for jet engines

Please people don't feed the troll. I even have doubt on his flags. So don't bad-mouth BD because I guess thats what he is trying to achieve here. No matter what he writes here Indo-BD ties will always be better than Pak-BD ties. Period

Now it's getting serious - 1962 happened 9 years before 1971

And JF 17 - 1+7 = 8 and 8 + 1 = 9 !!!! So 9 is greater than JF 17....ok this is getting wierder........need to :alcoholic:

:rofl: Double Awesome. :D

Since we are on numbers....just saw your 1 yr in PDF line

Your posts = 10440
Number of man hours = 176* 12 = 2112
Post per hr = almost 5!!!!!

Yaar PDF needs to pay you for so many man hours spent!!!!

9 is important in Hindhu mythology , but doesnt know anything to do with this deals

in Sanathana Dharama ( basis of Hindhu spirituality)

We have 9 represents Brahma the creator , 9 Rishis , 9 Puranas, 9 basic belifs , 9 planets, 9 gates of human body (chakras), .....
I was not aware if this. But, as you say, this has NOTHING to do with these order numbers- purely based in operational requirements.

I guess certain people like to believe everything is a conspiracy!!

TAKING AWAY THE SILLY COMMENTS FROM OUR FRIENDS FROM BANGLEDASH & THEIR BROS from PAKISTAN.

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS RE TEJAS PROGRAMME.

IT MEANS BECAUSE INDIA HAVE SIGNED A DEAL FOR $600million for 99 engines THE IAF is serious about getting TEJAS MK2 up and running.. THIS INDIAN WILL eventually have their 125+ tejas mk1& mk2 RUNNING ALONGSIDE 125 rafale and 270 su30mki.

ALL THIS BEFORE THE THE COUP DA GRAIS ie the iceing on the cake in 2022+ and the indo russian FGFA

TAKING AWAY THE SILLY COMMENTS FROM OUR FRIENDS FROM BANGLEDASH & THEIR BROS from PAKISTAN.

THIS IS VERY GOOD NEWS RE TEJAS PROGRAMME.

IT MEANS BECAUSE INDIA HAVE SIGNED A DEAL FOR $600million for 99 engines THE IAF is serious about getting TEJAS MK2 up and running.. THIS INDIAN WILL eventually have their 125+ tejas mk1& mk2 RUNNING ALONGSIDE 125 rafale and 270 su30mki.

ALL THIS BEFORE THE THE COUP DA GRAIS ie the iceing on the cake in 2022+ and the indo russian FGFA

Rafale order will be increased to 189 fighters & su30mki will be 312+. The Indian Air Force has a requirement for 220 tejas (40 MK1 & 180 MK2) plus another 50 is required by the IN

I was not aware if this. But, as you say, this has NOTHING to do with these order numbers- purely based in operational requirements.

I guess certain people like to believe everything is a conspiracy!!

You conduct last nuclear tests in 1998: 1+9+9+8 = 27 --> 2+7 = 9
and concluded tests on 13 May, 1998: 1+3+5+1+9+9+8 = 36 --> 3+6 = 9
:bounce::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom