What's new

India, US finalise Rs 3,000 crore deal for jet engines

Haha. Want to challenge JF-17. hahaha!

You Stupid troll, JF-17 are no better than any jet which has not been combat proven I think you should stop with the useless garbage you Bangladeshi cheerleaders are good for. First stop the pole volters from getting themself killed before you can comment on the attributes of a competent fighter jet.

You Stupid troll, JF-17 are no better than any jet which has not been combat proven I think you should stop with the useless garbage you Bangladeshi cheerleaders are good for. First stop the pole volters from getting themself killed before you can comment on the attributes of a competent fighter jet.

NO.I won't. What will you do!

Indigenous plane my a$$. All subcomponents are foreign imports. There is nothing 'indigenous' in India.

Indigenous plane my a$$. All subcomponents are foreign imports. There is nothing 'indigenous' in India.
ok i got it your *** is indigenous plane.
There is nothing 'indigenous' in India.
:coffee:

Exactly, just like your A... is indigenous for you, LCA is for India, since it is developed and owned by India. Integrating foreign parts doesn't change that, just like getting Jenifer Lopez style A... implants would make your A... less indigenous for you isn't it? :azn:

@ All! Let's stop the uselss calculations or talks here and stick to topic again!

Hahahaha....Is it you Sancho??? Never thought that u wud reply to Trolls...Anyways the reply is crisp...

Let me float theory, If you multiply any number with 9 and keep adding digits of result to reach single digit, that digit will always 9 for example

1) 99 * 9 = 891 --> 8+9+1 = 18 --> 1+8 = 9
2) 189 * 9 = 1701 --> 1+7+0+1 = 9
3) 199 * 9 = 1791 --> 1+7+9+1 = 18 --> 1+8=9
and so on ....

Is in 9 some scared digit for Indians :angel:

Sir,
If you multiply any number by 9 and then add the individual digits, the sum is always 9.

As per the contract, the order could be for 99 engines initially but India will have the option of ordering another 100 engines in the future.

This by all means is a stopgap arrangement. There isnt much news on front of Kaveri éngine development, but as and when the project bears fruit, it will replace the imported component.

That just shows how show off they are. They want to show that even they can build one indigenous! Crap.

Jet Engine has been achilles heel for LCA project. So by separating Engine program with Fighter program, government has shown its commitment to the project. Even the JF 17 you have mentioned is powered by Russian RD 33 derivative RD 93. One of the most capable fighters Swedish JAS 39 Grippen makes use of GE 404 derivatives.
Nations do what is in their best interest,
Woh kehtey hain na Jung aur Pyar main Sab Jayaz hai.

Back
Top Bottom