What's new

India, US finalise Rs 3,000 crore deal for jet engines

India bought his security from US... very cheap!

China bought its security from Russia... very cheap!

Pakistan bought security from China and considers it indigenous... cheaper!

Bangladesh does not have money to buy security from anyone but still ready to taunt India... cheapest!

Let me float theory, If you multiply any number with 9 and keep adding digits of result to reach single digit, that digit will always 9 for example

1) 99 * 9 = 891 --> 8+9+1 = 18 --> 1+8 = 9
2) 189 * 9 = 1701 --> 1+7+0+1 = 9
3) 199 * 9 = 1791 --> 1+7+9+1 = 18 --> 1+8=9
and so on ....

Is in 9 some scared digit for Indians :angel:

I dont know about 9 mate, but personally, 69 is my favorite number ;)

As far as the number of Rafale goes, it was after a logical calculation keeping in mind our squadron strength and war time spares. I guess the number of engines might be due to some other factors. Experts please help @sancho @Abingdonboy

So many backs on fire on this thread for just a deal of 99 engines. God only knows what will happen when Rafale lands in India. :woot:

If the IAF and IN statements in the past are true then these 99 are just an intial order as the IAF and IN have orders for 129+ Mk.2s themselves (83+46 respectively). The figure of 99 has been calculated understanding initially what the Indian needs are- as such the 99 could be for the first 4 SQDs of Mk.2 and with the surplus being spares and to be used on the Mk.2 prototypes.

The idea if just adding another 1 or another 11 or whatever, to round up the figures to make a nice round figure is nonsensical and not how any proffesional force works. These proffesionls calculate exactly what they need and only order this much not a single unit more. The idea they would just add a few to make a nice number is stupid and immature- these measures would cost the IAF BILLIONS in needless expenditure.

Last edited by a moderator:
9 is important in Hindhu mythology , but doesnt know anything to do with this deals

in Sanathana Dharama ( basis of Hindhu spirituality)

We have 9 represents Brahma the creator , 9 Rishis , 9 Puranas, 9 basic belifs , 9 planets, 9 gates of human body (chakras), .....

If the IAF and IN statements in the past are true then these 99 are just an intial order as the IAF and IN have orders for 129+ Mk.2s themselves (83+46 respectively). The figure of 99 has been calculated understanding initially what the Indian needs are- as such the 99 could be for the first 4 SQDs of Mk.2 and with the surplus being spares and to be used on the Mk.2 prototypes.

The idea if just adding another 1 or another 11 or whatever, to round up the figures to make a nice round figure is nonsensical and not how any proffesional force works. These proffesionls calculate exactly what they need and only order this much not a single unit more. The idea they would just add a few to make a nice number is stupid and immature- these measures would cost the IAF BILLIONS in needless expenditure.

129 Mk... interesting an other 9 :D

BTW why Indian deals have digit nine at end i.e. 99 engines, 189 Rafale etc. Why you guys don't add 1 more and get some round figure

Let me float theory, If you multiply any number with 9 and keep adding digits of result to reach single digit, that digit will always 9 for example

1) 99 * 9 = 891 --> 8+9+1 = 18 --> 1+8 = 9
2) 189 * 9 = 1701 --> 1+7+0+1 = 9
3) 199 * 9 = 1791 --> 1+7+9+1 = 18 --> 1+8=9
and so on ....

Is in 9 some scared digit for Indians :angel:

129 Mk... interesting an other 9 :D

OK.. I thought about it and Now I know why number 9 is important for Indian Military:D

1971 ----> 1+9+7+1 = 18 ---> 1+8 = 9

HA HA ... Get it ???

Back
Top Bottom