What's new

Featured India, US Close To Signing $700 Million Deal To Acquire 100 'GE 404' Engines For Tejas Mk1A Fighter Jets

They are hoping to get something from China the way they got JF-17. Paint it and call it AZM.

They can call a fighter as JOINT without any technological capability or contribution whatsoever to the so called JOINT VENTURE.

Woh kuch bhi kar sakte hain.
Dassault did most of the brain powe of Tejas, the rest is just stuffed with foreign parts and poorly integrated hence the 40 year introduction

but India will have 83 versus them only having 30 block 3
30 IS INITIAL ORDER FOR BLOCK 3
you know I find hilarious when a Pakistani asks what did India do or contributed to tejas.

you people have no shame

totally reliant on China for even the nuts and bolts on chengdu designed thunder you have the cheek to ask.what India did ..

let me educate

Hal.is a indian company as is drdo .. check.who designed and built tejas...
the quadeuplex flight control.
the entire composite airframe
the wind tunnels
computer sims
the assembly plants
the jigs
the test centres
the engineers
the designers,
software and avionics

we have an entire nationwide infrastructure now in place
yes it has some high end western technology like usa engines., israeli.helmet mounted display , israeli weapons but the rest is all.indian
lol 99% OF YOUR TEJAS HAS FOREIGN COMPONENTS CAN I LIST FOR YOU

no matter how many times you pakistan is jibe or ridicule the tejas I know for sure you people hate the fact that

1. Tejas is flown with a hi tech usa engine that is generation of ahead of the cheap Russian engines on your thunders

hey indian air force has improved versions of those cheap Russian engines

firstly you don't have single block 3 in service
lol AND FIRST TALK WHEN MK1 A WILL INDUCT IN IAF
if as you claim. jf 17 ends in 3 years then you only buying 30 off China.
because it will.take China 3 years to deliver 30 block.3 thunders
AGAIN LOL WE STARTED THE PRODUCTION OF BLOCK 3 IN HOME
Pakistan Launches Local Production of JF-17 Block III Jets (defenseworld.net)
mark 1a,rolls out in 2024
SO TALK WHEN MK1A WILL INDUCT IN 2024
you churned out nothing
China hand delivered 130 thunders in kits to pac
you assembled them.at the rate of 12 a year as the thunder entered service 2010..

when you design and build something even a helicopter then I agree you can compare to tejas otherwise your comparing chengdu to Hal.
and chengdu wipes,the floor with indian Hal.
:lol::lol::rofl::rofl: YOU'RE COMPARING HAL TO GIANT LIKE CHENGDU LOL KID HOW OLD YOU'RE,CHENGDU IS OFTEN CONSIDER AS RIVAL OF LM/SUKHUAI/MIG ETC ETC
1. Tejas is flown with a hi tech usa engine that is generation of ahead of the cheap Russian engines on your thunders
AND THIS CHEAP ENGINE IS USE BY YOU ALSO HINT MIG 29
2..that the tejas supports hi end israeli hmd and hobs missles versis nothing on the thunders,
YEAH TEJAS CAN GO IN PROMETIA CENTURI AND FIGHT ALIENS THEIR AND SAVE THE PLANET LOL:rofl::rofl::lol::lol:
good luck with cheap as chips chinease stuff
AND THIS CHEAP CHINESE STUFF PROVE ITSELF ON 2/27/2019, GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR WESTERN TECH

how,can Azm come in 2026.
we don't even have official sketch of this fictional project
2026 or 2027 is 5 or 6 years away
a brand new fifth gen fighter needs 3000 sorties up to 6 or 8 different prototypes with each prototype having additional new features,added..

you have no model
no engine
cock pit
sensors

you have an label. that is it project azm...

heck even Amca is known through out the world with dozens of.models and static first build starting metal cutting

sorry to burst your bubble
you will be getting no azm in this decade
FIRST FLIGHT WILL BE 2028 2030
ITS IN A DETAIL DESIGN PHASE, FEW DESIGNS ARE OPEN IN THE PUBLIC SUCH AT THIS
Project-Azm (1).jpg

They are hoping to get something from China the way they got JF-17. Paint it and call it AZM.

They can call a fighter as JOINT without any technological capability or contribution whatsoever to the so called JOINT VENTURE.

Woh kuch bhi kar sakte hain.
lol ITS A CLEAN SHEET DESIGN. NOT AN A VERSION OF JFT

JFT PROJECT IS BUILT BY PAF SPECIFCATIONS, AND THERE IS A THREAD HERE ON PDF THAT HOW AND WHAT WE HAD BEEN CONTRIBUTE IN JFT PROJECT LOL

Last edited:
If you stopped loving your self then you might be able to focus on the subject that no where i asked what you did for Tejas....however i did show mirror to your country fellow and you as both you losers were blabbering nonsense about JF-17 which is understandable as unlike your Tejas it didn't spend 35 years being dragged around on a trailer and has achieved more in combat than anything in you inventory. This is what you call brutal kid.
Comparing a JV to a domestic project is wrong, and LCA didn’t take 35 years, in 1984 LCA prject was envisaged, development time should be counted from the day the project was sanctioned. LCA MK1 was envisaged as a point defence fighter and JF-17 as the backbone, and what is yours in JF-17 no one ever tells, what all is Pakistani?

l know what project azm
the project is,all.about walking to China and agreeing a price plan for air for version of j31 and label it a Pakistani project

the project being can we have license assembly
can we add a western weapons of pak designed bomb on it .

it's not even close to a joint effort.

not only that the j31 is a navy fighter project as,yet .

it may enter chinease service in next 5 or 6 years,bit them readying to sell to pak is a decade away .

projects cost billions of dollars in research s luxury not available to pakistan at present i think
ITS A CLEAN SHEET DESIGN MR DELUSIONAL
Project-Azm (1).jpg
Project-Azm (1).jpg

we are not racing with Pakistan my friend
your no longer a serious threat
a per capita,income of 1200 dollars.snd GDP of less than 300.billion you are no threat to any body...

our threat is the chinease posting j20 in himlayers or j31 in future .

we have options why because our pockets are deeper than most and we have good relations with all big players,

French are throwing the f4 version Rafale at us all.the time

Russia is throwing checkmate and su57 they need funding and a big order . I suspect serious knocking on our,doors asking to consider both for mmrca

usa is throwing hornets and f16 production lines to us. we rejected both if we want f35 we can get it we are usa long term strategic partner

Boris,Johnson has singled India out as the most Important trading and tech partner post euro exit. tempest or indeed uk aerospace tech is available

but we will.go with this

nations are pouring over us

why
why why
lol WAR IS/ WAS NOT FIGHT/FOUGHT BY $$$ BUT FOUGHT BY BRAVERY/TACTICS/STRATEGIES LOL
it's,taken China 6 years to deliver 30 block 3 thunder until. 2024 period . what was nothing more than cock pit upgrade new,radar weapons and .
LOL LOOK AT THIS MR. DELUTIONAL
Pakistan Launches Local Production of JF-17 Block III Jets (defenseworld.net)

AND YOUR MK1A WILL ALSO HAVE COCKPIT/NEW RADAR/AVIONICS/ WEAPONS UPGRADES LOL
China may not even export their latest tech.
AND DOES RUSSIA/USA/WEST GIVING YOU A LATEST TECH???
a d no way are they doing clean slate pak 5fth fighter ... not a chance...
LOOK AT THIS MR DELUTIONAL
Project-Azm (1).jpg

the Turkish yes... are you serious 2026 s country whose aerospace and tech power resources,are less than India.s
WE ARE COOPERATING TURKEY/CHINA ON AZM
God's,sake man are you blind we have a massive space programme build helicopters, planes,missles on our own.
THANKS TO WEST/RUSSIA TO GIVING YOU MOST OF THE CRITICAL TECHS FOR YOUR AEROSPACE DEVELOPMENTS, LOOK BACKS IN 90S AND NOW, WEST CHOSE YOU TO USE AS A CANONFODDER AGAINST CHINA
like I said when you do something off your own design and knowledge.then talk .

start with a motor bike first

then go to helicopters, trainers,a then a,4th gen fighter.

we are building a fifth gen fighter

it's like me saying I can paint and cut the lawn so now I'm doing a full.open plan rear kitchen extension on my own
LOL HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE, WORLD IS NOT REVOLVING AROUND INDIA
Comparing a JV to a domestic project is wrong, and LCA didn’t take 35 years, in 1984 LCA prject was envisaged, development time should be counted from the day the project was sanctioned. LCA MK1 was envisaged as a point defence fighter and JF-17 as the backbone, and what is yours in JF-17 no one ever tells, what all is Pakistani?
WHY SHOULD WE CONSIDER LCA PROJECT AFTER BOTH PROJECT LCA/JFT WERE STARTED IN EARLY 2000, THESE PROJETS WERE STARTED LONG BEFORE 1984/1996, AND LOTS OF DEVELOPMENT ON LCA PROJECT YOU HAD HAVE BEFORE THE SANCTIONS AND WEST/USA WERE HELP YOU ALOT IN LATE 80S/90S ON LCA PROJECT
LOL @HostileInsurgent WHY YOU'RE LAUGHING :crazy:

LOL HYPERPOWER OF THE UNIVERSE, WORLD IS NOT REVOLVING AROUND INDIA
ASIAN TIGER CAN’T MAKE BIKES BUT FIGHTER PLANES SOUNDS LEGIT!
WHY SHOULD WE CONSIDER LCA PROJECT AFTER BOTH PROJECT LCA/JFT WERE STARTED IN EARLY 2000, THESE PROJETS WERE STARTED LONG BEFORE 1984/1996, AND LOTS OF DEVELOPMENT ON LCA PROJECT YOU HAD HAVE BEFORE THE SANCTIONS AND WEST/USA WERE HELP YOU ALOT IN LATE 80S/90S ON LCA PROJECT
LCA WAS OUR OWN ATTEMPT AT MAKING AN AIRCRAFT WHICH WE CAN USE, IT WILL INDIGENISE BY TIME.

Your JF-17 is still a chinese jet, think of that! You import the whole fuselage from China.
View attachment 764160
lol what is you smoking, this one is MYANMAR JFT RUBY fuselage manfactured by PAC and deliver to China for assembling, don't live in your fairytales, we are manufacturing 58% at home lol, you have a good one :lol: :lol:

lol what is you smoking, this one is MYANMAR JFT RUBY fuselage manfactured by PAC and deliver to China for assembling, don't live in your fairytales, we are manufacturing 58% at home lol, you have a good one :lol: :lol:
PAC officials in Kamra in an interview to hum news said that fuselage is imported, why will china import fuselage from pakistan when it makes it themselves and can assemble themselves.

L
PAC officials in Kamra in an interview to hum news said that fuselage is imported, why will china import fuselage from pakistan when it makes it themselves and can assemble themselves.
LOL you have no Idea what is you are talking about, we have 50% share in the project and we bought lot CNC and other sensitive machines especially for production at home,
and can you have any backup of your claims???, we have a lot of pictures of same fuselage at PAC kamra and at PAF base Mashuf to be transported to China for assembling on JFT threads, You're in delusional man

The so called domestic project in it's infancy had feeder in it's mouth from various Godmothers. It had it's first flight two years before the JF-17 which is now over 150 strong entering Block-3 and has been exported to various foreign countries while Tejas is just entering IAF service. And like a person who suffers from intermittent fits, the Indian posters can only come up with same futile argument.....What is Pakistani in JF-17.
Let me make it simple and ask you this, India has been assembling or manufacturing the likes of MiG-21s, Jaguars and SU-30s for decades, has it ever been allowed to market, display or sell these platforms to a third party, besides all these platforms were first produced and inducted by the Mother countries, do you see JF-17 in PLAAF service and you don't need to be a genius to conclude that who has been displaying and marketing the Thunder at all major airshow venues and who is delivering them to third party customers.

The so called domestic project in it's infancy had feeder in it's mouth from various Godmothers. It had it's first flight two years before the JF-17 which is now over 150 strong entering Block-3 and has been exported to various foreign countries while Tejas is just entering IAF service. And like a person who suffers from intermittent fits, the Indian posters can only come up with same futile argument.....What is Pakistani in JF-17.
Let me make it simple and ask you this, India has been assembling or manufacturing the likes of MiG-21s, Jaguars and SU-30s for decades, has it ever been allowed to market, display or sell these platforms to a third party, besides all these platforms were first produced and inducted by the Mother countries, do you see JF-17 in PLAAF service and you don't need to be a genius to conclude that who has been displaying and marketing the Thunder at all major airshow venues and who is delivering them to third party customers.

I think joint venture for India and Pakistan are oranges and apples. Your post has made it abundantly clear to my fellow Indians that Pakistan has joint ownership because of the developmental costs, marketing skills and displays in airshows.

On the contrary for India, a joint ownership includes finances but also our own content in the product. For example, the most popular joint project on this side of the border is the Brahmos. While Russia has significant contribution initially, today India makes the software used to guide the BrahMos missile accurately to its target is developed by India, The support system used to convey trajectory changes for targeting moving vessels and the fire control system used to track and engage targets are also developed by India, The seeker is also Indian leaving only the propulsion to be Russian.

Additionally, India is making the air variant through HAL and was single handedly responsible in design, development of the plan to mount them on MKIs.

This is what we are used to and you can now clearly understand why we get perplexed when it comes to the JF-17.

It also becomes important for you to understand that our assembled products are strictly under Buyer -seller agreements and we don't claim to be joint owners or collaborators at all. We do have some T-O-T and we do export some parts

Lastly, the development of Tejas has been the biggest learning experience for India and also not so known is most documented experience. I have followed the researchers from IISC and ADA publish their research and findings in world wide Journals much before it's actual first flight. When I was a student I would actively read those papers on IEEE Explore when I had membership to the site.

A sample for you below, but can get you many many more if you want.

[/URL]

The intention to post these academic papers is because this is what my fellow Indians seek when they tackle you on Pakistan's contribution to the JF-17. They do not understand the business side of it and thank you for clearing the joint in Jf-17 is in the business side and not content development.

I hope my fellow countrymen get it now...

Back
Top Bottom