Country
India
INDIA+Mumbai_2.jpg

28640386.cms

INDIA+Mumbai_4.jpg

28640343.cms

28640349.cms

28640321.cms

now...only if they can employ professional staff there.

it would be sone pe suhaga...!! :P

which airport......its wastage of money :tdown:

Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport ,Mumbai, India

That's absurd Infra development can't be wastage of money.

wastage in the sense......it wasnt required to make it in such a lavish way.......i live in a tier 3 city and my airport is not that costly but its gud enuff........

i would have been more happy if they have invested that sum in opening some IITs or a new software hub or some medical college.......

12000crore rupees is too much for a airport(my personal opininon)

wastage in the sense......it wasnt required to make it in such a lavish way.......i live in a tier 3 city and my airport is not that costly but its gud enuff........

i would have been more happy if they have invested that sum in opening some IITs or a new software hub or some medical college.......

I agree.

It's worth every money. Changi Airport earns a lot and It's very much lavish as Mumbai airport. Big infrastructures are need to boost you're countries GDP and moreover small airports cant handle million people (+) per day

It's worth every money. Changi Airport earns a lot and It's very much lavish as Mumbai airport. Big infrastructures are need to boost you're countries GDP and moreover small airports cant handle million people (+) per day

Making it big and increasing efficiency is one thing, and wasting money on irrelevant architecture and decoration is another.

You answered it by yourself! it will increase user experience because it's more lavish and less hectic.

Less hectic security checks, more Aero Bridges, many Luggage belts and so many !

I guess you're not from India, or you'd have got my point. :P

mumbai airport was so far handling enuff passengers........so it can handle some more also

i am not saying.....dont invest...........if required then expand the size or create a new one
but here the case is different i guess..........no Indian airpost has made it to top 100 airports and perhaps that is the only reason the govt. is spending so much.....

can u tell me how a lavish airport earns more money???????

here we are investing 12000crore rupees......is it really worth it?????????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom