What's new

India unveils its $2 billion new airport terminal in Mumbai

No,I m also just talking about the T3 extention project,otherwise the cost is 8 billion.

The new Beijing airport is being built now and will be finish in 4 years.,that cost will be $11.2 Billion.

Seems China is spending this much on airport for meeting GDP growth target just like ghost cities and loss making HSR.

Last edited:
No,I m also just talking about the T3 extention project,otherwise the cost is 8 billion.

The new Beijing airport is being built now and will be finish in 4 years.,that cost will be $11.2 Billion.

Your T3 terminal (3.8 Billion) is the second largest terminal in the world.. Main terminal of a 80m/yr capacity airport.. But T2 terminal (2billion) is the main terminal of a 40m/yr capacity air port.. So you can use the word small but not CHEAP.. Because T3 terminal in delhi airport has same capacity of this terminal but costs very less.. Actually there is no space for further development in current airport.. This mumbai airport's total area is only 1/3rd of the total area of delhi, hyderabad, banglore airports.. Also a majority share of airport authority's land is now slums.. So indian air transport is now concentrating in delhi and chennai.. So new project Navi Mumbai air port with 60m/yr capacity started..

Your T3 terminal (3.8 Billion) is the second largest terminal in the world.. Main terminal of a 80m/yr capacity airport.. But T2 terminal (2billion) is the main terminal of a 40m/yr capacity air port.. So you can use the word small but not CHEAP.. Because T3 terminal in delhi airport has same capacity of this terminal but costs very less.. Actually there is no space for further development in current airport.. This mumbai airport's total area is only 1/3rd of the total area of delhi, hyderabad, banglore airports.. Also a majority share of airport authority's land is now slums.. So indian air transport is now concentrating in delhi and chennai.. So new project Navi Mumbai air port with 60m/yr capacity started..

China also has a dozen of airports in Hongkong,Shanghai,Guangzhou,Shenzhen..which are at least on par with Beijing airport. and China now is experiencing unprecedented airports construction boom all across China. that being said. I think the Mumbai airport is awesome ,a truly first class international airport.

20000-employees-worked-on-t2.jpg

newly-constructed-terminal-2.jpg

signboards-in-the-interior-of-t2.jpg

144922.jpg

144926.jpg

144927.jpg

144917.jpg

1948825.jpg

1948824.jpg

Further expansion is still to occur, but here's some pics.

GAZWA E HIND.....OH!!

I don't take your post as troll but rather a timely reminder. It is very likely (in my opinion) that this ghazwa (GhazwatulHind or Ghazwa-e-Hind) would happen within the same decade (2010-2020). As per Hadish Mubarik, (Saying of Prophet PBUH), the army who would conquer Hind will revert to Syria and will find Isa-Ibn-e-Maryam (Jesus PBUH). Arrival of Dajjal, (the AntiChrist) is looming upon us as the last sign of Dajjal's arrival was competition between Arabs for building tall buildings and this is NOW HAPPENING. If Dajjal Arrives anytime soon, Isa Iban-e-Maryam (Jesus PBUH) would be arriving within the same time period and that mans Ghazwa Tul Hind must happen before that.

On topic, it is good that India has produced 2 Billion Dollar Airport. Its good for its people and civil aviation of this region in gneral.

144660.jpg

144659.jpg

144658.jpg

144656.jpg

144655.jpg

I don't take your post as troll but rather a timely reminder. It is very likely (in my opinion) that this ghazwa (GhazwatulHind or Ghazwa-e-Hind) would happen within the same decade (2010-2020). As per Hadish Mubarik, (Saying of Prophet PBUH), the army who would conquer Hind will revert to Syria and will find Isa-Ibn-e-Maryam (Jesus PBUH). Arrival of Dajjal, (the AntiChrist) is looming upon us as the last sign of Dajjal's arrival was competition between Arabs for building tall buildings and this is NOW HAPPENING. If Dajjal Arrives anytime soon, Isa Iban-e-Maryam (Jesus PBUH) would be arriving within the same time period and that mans Ghazwa Tul Hind must happen before that.

On topic, it is good that India has produced 2 Billion Dollar Airport. Its good for its people and civil aviation of this region in gneral.

It's beyond me how people in the modern era can believe in all that non sense.

Those guys back then should see what a nuclear bomb can do.

Last edited:
This airport is going to be unique in that it is going to have a massive garden on top of the roof, already this airport is unique in so many ways. After seeing the photos etc I am in love, this just oozes class and shows that India can do amazing world class projects ahead of schedule as well.

The airport also has a massive museum inside as well showcasing art from allover India, very classy and beautiful, what a change from the dump me and my family landed at last year.

a0n3.jpg

Last edited:

:tdown:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom