145050.JPG
145051.JPG
145032.JPG
145064.JPG
145057.JPG
145055.JPG
145054.JPG
145049.JPG

Those guys back then should see what a nuclear bomb can do.

They could surely see a lot more than you and I are able to see now. Who could have imagined Arabs would have a competition to build tallest building in the world in the middle of deserts, all upon sand where even building a room was impossible. If you cannot see truth in the sayings of Prophet PBUH yet, you cannot see it ever.

They could surely see a lot more than you and I are able to see now. Who could have imagined Arabs would have a competition to build tallest building in the world in the middle of deserts, all upon sand where even building a room was impossible. If you cannot see truth in the sayings of Prophet PBUH yet, you cannot see it ever.

You can believe in whatever future vodo non sense you want.

@graphican

You just might enjoy this non sense as well.

I AM HEARING OF GAZWA E HIND Since 1989....

Then AGAIN GAZWA IN 1999....

THEN AGAIN IN 2008....

GOD I AM WAITING TO APPLY FOR PAKISTANI CITIZENSHIP!!

Then AGAIN GAZWA IN 1999.... PLS HURRY UP

THEN AGAIN IN 2008....

Last edited:

Then AGAIN GAZWA IN 1999....

THEN AGAIN IN 2008....

This hadees was written when there was no Pakistan, Pakistan - more importantly Sindh was a part of Hind. The gazwa on Sindh was considered as gazwa on hind by some Mullahs...so technically the Gazwa of Pakistan is what was mentioned in the hadees as gazwa e Hind....the conquest of Pakistan is on going ATM. So technically the Gazwa E hind (Gazwa of Sindh or gazwa E Pakistan) is in process. So that proves that the hasees is right. Gazwa of Pakistan fulfills the hadees - similar to the gazwa of Sindh was considered conquer of Hind.

Some money could be given to the people who live in the Mumbai slums...
According to the United Nations, one billion people worldwide live in slums, and
55% of the population of Mumbai live in slums, which cover only 6% of the city’s land. These rather disturbing numbers are well accompanied by the following photos.

mumbai-slums.jpg

255562-110905-mumbai-slums.jpg

slumdogs-life30.jpg

slumdogs-life09.jpg

Stop brain farting, newbie! You deserve the.....

IDIOT-OF-THE-DAY.png

congrats- your labor is more expensive

Cracked me up :D

Some money could be given to the people who live in the Mumbai slums...
According to the United Nations, one billion people worldwide live in slums, and
55% of the population of Mumbai live in slums, which cover only 6% of the city’s land. These rather disturbing numbers are well accompanied by the following photos.

The Trollinator strikes again ...

Oye .... shall I quote the bill your government footed for the Junk Fighter 17 and then post pics of the sprawling slums in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad ?????

don't take your post as troll but rather a timely reminder. It is very likely (in my opinion) that this ghazwa (GhazwatulHind or Ghazwa-e-Hind) would happen within the same decade (2010-2020). As per Hadish Mubarik, (Saying of Prophet PBUH), the army who would conquer Hind will revert to Syria and will find Isa-Ibn-e-Maryam (Jesus PBUH). Arrival of Dajjal, (the AntiChrist) is looming upon us as the last sign of Dajjal's arrival was competition between Arabs for building tall buildings and this is NOW HAPPENING. If Dajjal Arrives anytime soon, Isa Iban-e-Maryam (Jesus PBUH) would be arriving within the same time period and that mans Ghazwa Tul Hind must happen before that.

Zaid-Hamid-Certified-Course.jpg

I am already a member .. Are you ? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom