What's new

India UNSC membership. Withdraw Pakistani UN membership?

membership with out solve disputes should we widrow from UN?

• yes

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • no

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • don't know

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL - Simply because it was not mentioned in the state run Chinese media doesn't mean it can wiped off from history itself. You are the one lying - and that is kind of sad because all you had to do was merely google it. So stop lying and look at the Chinese use of veto - they blocked Bangladesh's admittance to the UN in 1972.

If that is the case, then it can be easily explained:

China strongly supports Pakistan. It respects pakistan's internal affairs (pre-1971 BD & Pak was one nation) and does not wish for bloodshed. Hence it used it's veto to show that this is Pakistan+BD internal affairs.

Once it became clear that the destinies of PK and BD are separate, it will not block but welcome.

Take for example you have a friend. Your friend is fighting with their spouse. Naturally as their good friend you do NOT want to see them divorced and their families shattered, so you won't support their divorce (initially). But with time you see that they are happier separated, and now each side have become friends you have no objection. Compare that with India, which was the mistress that came in between the two of them. Sure, there were infidelity issues and trust issues, but the mistress was happy to see them break up.

What this demonstrated was China standing beside Pakistan. How many other countries would do that?! :pakistan::cheers::china:

China strongly supports Pakistan. It respects pakistan's internal affairs (pre-1971 BD & Pak was one nation) and does not wish for bloodshed. Hence it used it's veto to show that this is Pakistan+BD internal affairs.

Once it became clear that the destinies of PK and BD are separate, it will not block but welcome.

Take for example you have a friend. Your friend is fighting with their spouse. Naturally as their good friend you do NOT want to see them divorced and their families shattered, so you won't support their divorce (initially). But with time you see that they are happier separated, and now each side have become friends you have no objection. Compare that with India, which was the mistress that came in between the two of them. Sure, there were infidelity issues and trust issues, but the mistress was happy to see them break up.

What this demonstrated was China standing beside Pakistan. How many other countries would do that?! :pakistan::cheers::china:

whoz hubby here Pakistan..? and u alpha male..that means ur relationship is unnatural... STOP MAKING STUPID COMMENTS..

No...if one spouse is and alcoholic drug-addict beating the other and almost killing the partner without remorse when the partner is defenseless - I would support immediate divorce and do all I can to avoid bloodshed and murder.

I doubt India is getting UNSC membership any time soon, though they may eventually. MAY and EVENTUALLY being the key words here. It is an exercise in flattery if India thinks itself of a caliber matching that of China.

Plus, on the one hand you make heavy handed comments of fighting sustainable wars with Pakistan and China simultaneously (Gen. Kapoor) and then you go to try and butter China up to support you. Make up your mind already!

Third, I really do not think Pakistan should feel very concerned about the UNSC seeing at is an impotent body that failed to curb the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis based on a lie, or the genocide of Palestinians last year. It is now only a lip-service organisation, devoid of democracy and ultimately powerless to enforce anything.

So if India, became a permanent member.

You plan to counter that, by Isolating Pakistan from the rest of the world.

I would suggest, Pakistan seek for better relations with India.

and counter it influence with China.

Leaving the UN accomplishes nothing. But make Pakistan a rouge state, while India becomes one of the most powerful in the world.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For few weapon purchase by Pakistan (Cry baby) start crying in front of daddy (USA)
Call herself super power but dont have ballz to counter PAkistan always ask for support from Russia, USA to tackle Pakistan

Call her self WORLD MOST POWERFULL even not dare to stand against China

baby callyou self power when ur people with you have of country full of freedom fighters, not mre thn half of of population not able to drink water, no Electricity etc :rofl:

WORLDS POWER ?? on the support of Isreal and USA ? :rofl::rofl:

It is hard for China to support India and Japan, which two states think China as their imaginary enemy and support secessionist powers against China, to enter UNSC permanent seat.

Like shareholder doesn't want his share percentage reduction without selling her share. (China now is 20% discourse right in UNSC permanent seat, if Jap + IND enter, China right is reduced to 14.286%). Originally, UK / France are definitely pro-USA, USA has 60% of this right now, Japan and India are USA's ally but anti-China. This means that USA right is increased to 71.429%)

i.e. Don't mention Germany and Brazil - I am not offensive to them, they are actually less influence on the World than that by India or Japan, so it is very hard for both to enter UNSC permenent club.

If India enter, not any reason to deny Pakistan o enter!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For few weapon purchase by Pakistan (Cry baby) start crying in front of daddy (USA)
Call herself super power but dont have ballz to counter PAkistan always ask for support from Russia, USA to tackle Pakistan

Call her self WORLD MOST POWERFULL even not dare to stand against China

baby callyou self power when ur people with you have of country full of freedom fighters, not mre thn half of of population not able to drink water, no Electricity etc :rofl:

WORLDS POWER ?? on the support of Isreal and USA ? :rofl::rofl:

This is called Diplomacy... find a solution to tackle the enemy without fireing a single bullet & make them feel weaker a lot is called Diplomacy:chilli::toast_sign:

It is hard for China to support India and Japan, which two states think China as their imaginary enemy and support secessionist powers against China, to enter UNSC permanent seat.

Like shareholder doesn't want his share percentage reduction without selling her share. (China now is 20% discourse right in UNSC permanent seat, if Jap + IND enter, China right is reduced to 14.286%). Originally, UK / France are definitely pro-USA, USA has 60% of this right now, Japan and India are USA's ally but anti-China. This means that USA right is increased to 71.429%)

i.e. Don't mention Germany and Brazil - I am not offensive to them, they are actually less influence on the World than that by India or Japan, so it is very hard for both to enter UNSC permenent club.

If India enter, not any reason to deny Pakistan o enter!

Not to ploy any, Pakistan does't have a % of chance to think about UNSC, India a member in UNSC in atleast a decade or so but no chance for them:toast_sign:

I doubt India is getting UNSC membership any time soon, though they may eventually. MAY and EVENTUALLY being the key words here. It is an exercise in flattery if India thinks itself of a caliber matching that of China.

Plus, on the one hand you make heavy handed comments of fighting sustainable wars with Pakistan and China simultaneously (Gen. Kapoor) and then you go to try and butter China up to support you. Make up your mind already!

Third, I really do not think Pakistan should feel very concerned about the UNSC seeing at is an impotent body that failed to curb the murder of hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqis based on a lie, or the genocide of Palestinians last year. It is now only a lip-service organisation, devoid of democracy and ultimately powerless to enforce anything.

I agree with your comment.
On last para, UN is an organization which can not do any good but can do many evil things for any nations.

While permanent membership of the UNSC for any nation with multiple major unresolved disputes is a concern in general, permanent membership without a veto should not be a significant issue for Pakistan.

On the Veto, the UN should be moving away from the veto, not granting more nations the option of veto.

Last edited:
What is the contribution of Pakistan to the world

Where are you from anyway, hiding behind the impotent UN flag? And Pakistan is making noise and indeed waves because it has successfully impeded India in becoming a regional power time and time again even though India is almost a billion stronger than us in size.

if pakistan making some noise its because of their nuke otherwise they are zero......

There is a reason only 9 countries have Nukes today; they don't exactly grow on trees.

DO NOT FORGET who rid the world of the Soviets and broke the back of communism. And secondly, how many countries do you know of, that share borders with China, Iran, Afghanistan and India? Its called 'geo-strategic importance.' You might want to look it up.

Your post is less intellect more bleat. Try to come up with more next time. You are making yet another self-flattering assumption that India is "all that".

There are far more creditable candidates than India. I think Germany or Turkey would make a better choice. India in any case getting into UNSC wouldnt be without uncle sam significantly bending and twising UN rules just like it happened in NSG rendering it useless like leauge of nations where every major power got its way through manipulation until it was turned impotent.

Secondly UNSC is compromised of victor powers of WW2. If India gets in then so should germany, turkey, canada, brazil and even Saudi arabia.

LOOKS like funny but its already happen if india will got in 2015 UNSC as veto power membership should we sidrow from UN and kick UN ??????? is it posible they give to india membership without solve the issues with pakistan?????.:)

please don't be troll or mess with thread i go for a visit monday i will be back and check results.its reqest to all.:cry:

Don't worry sir india is not getting 'VETO ' power,only permanent membership.no veto for any new members.

Even if India gets permanent membership of which there is a slight possibility - it will not get a Veto. I don't think India needs the Veto either. China has used this Veto 6 times - that's about once a decade. Veto power usually means helping out allies and blocking some resolution which puts them in bad light. It is actually a headache - I hope India doesn't chase something like this.

There are far more creditable candidates than India. I think Germany or Turkey would make a better choice. India in any case getting into UNSC wouldnt be without uncle sam significantly bending and twising UN rules just like it happened in NSG rendering it useless like leauge of nations where every major power got its way through manipulation until it was turned impotent.

Secondly UNSC is compromised of victor powers of WW2. If India gets in then so should germany, turkey, canada, brazil and even Saudi arabia.

India was one of the victors of WW-2 :) The British Indian Army was the largest all-volunteer force in WW-2. Its contribution in the Eastern theater and African theater was exceptional. India contributed more to the Allies winning WW-2 than any Asian country and I would say contributed much more than France which was one of the first countries to roll over. Vichy France actually supported the Nazis and the British despite being allies of France, routed the French Navy before it fell into German hands.

Back
Top Bottom