What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

India is just trying to take some sort of advantage of the political situation in Pakistan but it will be a mistake on their part as they will not find a leader better than Nawaz open to almost anything and to do their biding in Pakistan. When Nawaz came to the oath taking ceremony of Modi, he did not met the Kashmiri leadership. This was done to please who? India and Modi so that Nawaz can continue doing business in India and he will in return make sure Kashmir is put on the back burner.

Nawaz is already under pressure domestically and now calling off sect. talks when morons on our side of the border were chanting peace and love songs and stressing how good it will be for Pakistan to have economic relations with India at the cost of national interests, will further put him under pressure. India is putting Nawaz in a bad spot.

No next government in Pakistan will be that warmth and going out of the way to please India. Yes they will all talk about good relations with India but not at the cost of Pakistan's core national interests where Kashmir will on the forefront.

P.S One less reason for Nawaz to sell core interests of Pakistan. Thank you India and Modi.

One message went viral in that period.
" As usual Pakistan has sent a Bomb in India. But unlike other times... this time ...... every Indian want to get hit by it :rofl:

Her husband can hit u guys with his Long range missile .. "Fire in the hole".

I'm not defending the move at all.

But do you really think the earlier post was justified? If you do, then I guess nuclear strikes and MAD over water is then. The bottom line is that it just plain ruins threads.
. Actually i didn't read the earlier comment i just read yours, i dont know from where IWT came in here.

Why? And for what?
Answer to that was in rest of post.
We have a sell out media tht harps abt peace n aman ki asha .. Your media shows "10 kadam Pakistan khatam" type nonsense after every half an hour demonising Pakistan ... Your media provokes senior Indian official to give irresponsible statesments...
So your media is traitor. :woot: but if nobody like what they are saying or want to know what they are saying they should run out of business. Right ???

Our media is senseless. But saying Indian officials make their decisions from media is also senseless.

Our PM is a jackass .. He's corrupt,he's a former convict,he's outright pathetic and as of right now shittin his pants over the election fraud controversy n bad governance..
Still he won. So what ever you said goes to the people voted for him. That would be most of Pakistan !!!!!

Yet India cancels the talks..
that was your choice. He was warned before. So talking to separatist was more important for him than India. ;) Point goes to GoI

So called talks are useless to begin with.
Off course.
Ugly ppl .. Ugly thinking..
We are just admiring her beauty and bit trolling.
Seriously she is only thing in Pak I like after the reverse swing ;)

By the way!!! This is one Good step taken by New Gov. #ModiWalksTheTalk. :tup: Now the ball is in the pakistani court ....either talk with us or sepratists. :)

India is just trying to take some sort of advantage of the political situation in Pakistan but it will be a mistake on their part as they will not find a leader better than Nawaz open to almost anything and to do their biding in Pakistan. When Nawaz came to the oath taking ceremony of Modi, he did not met the Kashmiri leadership. This was done to please who? India and Modi so that Nawaz can continue doing business in India and he will in return make sure Kashmir is put on the back burner.

Nawaz is already under pressure domestically and now calling off sect. talks when morons on our side of the border were chanting peace and love songs and stressing how good it will be for Pakistan to have economic relations with India at the cost of national interests, will further put him under pressure. India is putting Nawaz in a bad spot.

No next government in Pakistan will be that warmth and going out of the way to please India. Yes they will all talk about good relations with India but not at the cost of Pakistan's core national interests where Kashmir will on the forefront.

P.S One less reason for Nawaz to sell core interests of Pakistan. Thank you India and Modi.

i agree with you that india should not have called off the talks, but for india pak is not priority at present.

moreover, i doubt your assertion that "No next government in Pakistan will be that warmth and going out of the way to please India", simply because the more powerful you are the more you are in control. whether your next government will be warm or cold, i guess it is not going to make a large impact on india, except perhaps if pak plans to take the war route.

pakistani govt. knows that they have nothing to put on the table and this secretary talk is going to be one sided. Pakistan is using these separatist leader to influence the talk, it's good that modi showed middle finger to them.

i agree with you that india should not have called off the talks, but for india pak is not priority at present.

moreover, i doubt your assertion that "No next government in Pakistan will be that warmth and going out of the way to please India", simply because the more powerful you are the more you are in control. whether your next government will be warm or cold, i guess it is not going to make a large impact on india, except perhaps if pak plans to take the war route.

Pakistan does not need to take the war route to be not able to compromise on its national interests. With nuclear weapons there is hardly anything that India can pull off militarily.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom