What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

Pipes and diversions work wonders. Go ahead with your grand plan to cut it. :-)
River can't be diverted uphill..it can't be sent from a plateau into the mountains and then into plains.Never has been done.

However desalination plants are both feasible and in existence.

Pakistan does not need to take the war route to be not able to compromise on its national interests. With nuclear weapons there is hardly anything that India can pull off militarily.

Are u serious????

No, indian wants WAR with pakistan or any country but we are also very sure whatever people start war against us. But, Finaly we will finish WAR......................... So wake up from dream and try development in your country.

Priority should be development not WAR. About Kashmir................................ forget bro, there are too many important things..

Pakistan does not need to take the war route to be not able to compromise on its national interests. With nuclear weapons there is hardly anything that India can pull off militarily.

neither is india interested in war. moreover, with the introduction of nukes in the region, the threat of war has come down drastically because of MAD.

here i was saying, india may never take pakistan seriously ever because of the power differentials that exist between india and pak. so it is always pak that has to make efforts for peace with india

Kindly go ..&& yourself .. And i suggest mods to put an iq test for those who want to join the forum..
lol, this is what i think of Indus water treaty in fav of PAK, which Nehru headed badly and give many freebies to PAK and same Indra did. Many in India think that but no one can reserve this now as a state.

please you are also the one who said their is no Mirage plane attack in PAK post after kargil.... Lot of less information and self obsessed rightness lead to this.

Why? And for what?

We have a sell out media tht harps abt peace n aman ki asha .. Your media shows "10 kadam Pakistan khatam" type nonsense after every half an hour demonising Pakistan ... Your media provokes senior Indian official to give irresponsible statesments...

Our PM is a jackass .. He's corrupt,he's a former convict,he's outright pathetic and as of right now shittin his pants over the election fraud controversy n bad governance..

Yet India cancels the talks..

So called talks are useless to begin with.

Ugly ppl .. Ugly thinking..

If anyone knows PAK, PAK PM is puppet in hands of Army , what PA and ISI decide , PAK pm follows.........in foreign policy.

In terms you are saying PA and ISI is jackass....

neither is india interested in war. moreover, with the introduction of nukes in the region, the threat of war has come down drastically because of MAD.

here i was saying, india may never take pakistan seriously ever because of the power differentials that exist between india and pak. so it is always pak that has to make efforts for peace with india

You are wrong. India cannot avoid Pakistan. It has nothing to do with who's stronger and who's weaker, the power factor like i said does not exist between India and Pakistan because both can wipe other out in a matter of minutes. In India there is also another popular quote referred to Pakistan that you can chose friends but not neighbours. SO no matter how strong India becomes it will still engage Pakistan at some level.

Pakistan's Jingoism alone is no good!
Pakistan does not have political/economic stability unlike India with Mr. Modi (Nationalist) sitting top on 300 Billion FOREX....

Are u serious????

No, indian wants WAR with pakistan or any country but we are also very sure whatever people start war against us. But, Finaly we will finish WAR......................... So wake up from dream and try development in your country.

Priority should be development not WAR. About Kashmir................................ forget bro, there are too many important things..

I dont know what are you referring to in my post. I never said anything about war but only replied to your fellow country man who was of this opinion that Pakistan needs to go to war, i said we dont.

lol, this is what i think of Indus water treaty in fav of PAK, which Nehru headed badly and give many freebies to PAK and same Indra did. Many in India think that but no one can reserve this now as a state.

please you are also the one who said their is no Mirage plane attack in PAK post after kargil.... Lot of less information and self obsessed rightness lead to this.
Sir get an education ... Your sentences make nonsense .. And are full of stupidity n crap you heard from the shopkeeper in your "chaal" or whatever it is..

Thanks.

River can't be diverted uphill..it can't be sent from a plateau into the mountains and then into plains.Never has been done.

The plateau is already at a very high elevation. True there are higher areas it would have to be pushed up, but then rock can be blasted away and pipes drilled through to get over this.

Anyway, I don't wish to go off-topic.

Pakistan's Jingoism alone is no good!
Pakistan does not have political/economic stability unlike India with Mr. Modi (Nationalist) sitting top on 300 Billion FOREX....

How are we jingoistic ? It's India tht issues absolutely retarded statements like 2 front war,surgical strikes,limited nuclear war n more than adequate response and so on..?

As for stability .. We are in a state of war!

As for forex .. Sir what is I worth when you are a country of hundreds of millions of starving people?

India is just trying to take some sort of advantage of the political situation in Pakistan but it will be a mistake on their part as they will not find a leader better than Nawaz open to almost anything and to do their biding in Pakistan. When Nawaz came to the oath taking ceremony of Modi, he did not met the Kashmiri leadership. This was done to please who? India and Modi so that Nawaz can continue doing business in India and he will in return make sure Kashmir is put on the back burner.

Nawaz is already under pressure domestically and now calling off sect. talks when morons on our side of the border were chanting peace and love songs and stressing how good it will be for Pakistan to have economic relations with India at the cost of national interests, will further put him under pressure. India is putting Nawaz in a bad spot.

No next government in Pakistan will be that warmth and going out of the way to please India. Yes they will all talk about good relations with India but not at the cost of Pakistan's core national interests where Kashmir will on the forefront.

P.S One less reason for Nawaz to sell core interests of Pakistan. Thank you India and Modi.
Well.... Everyone knows PA and ISI controls the foreign policy and PAK PM has to take special approval from ISI and PA for meeting with india or foreign related decision .

If anyone knows PAK, PAK PM is puppet in hands of Army , what PA and ISI decide , PAK pm follows.........in foreign policy.

In terms you are saying PA and ISI is jackass....

Get an education .. Jackass .. You are moron stupid than a god damn 1 eyed,ball-less monkey.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom