What's new

India unilaterally calls off talks with Pakistan

there is study going in india to connect all major rivers inside India. i'm against the cutting of water supply to pakistan. pakistan should get her share of water. I'm in favor of covert operations to eliminate the likes of HS, dawood etc..

I personally don't believe in any tension my friend Nitin. But some people just take it too far.

Like I mentioned before talks come and go.

i guess pak played politics by inviting separatists, but india should have shown some restraint

I personally don't believe in any tension my friend Nitin. But some people just take it too far.

forget about the hot heads. indus water agreement will be followed with all spirit in what ever circumstances that may arose between ind and pak in future. humanity is more important than nations and boundaries.

i guess pak played politics by inviting separatists, but india should have shown some restraint

WHY ?

forget about the hot heads. indus water agreement will be followed with all spirit in what ever circumstances that may arose between ind and pak in future. humanity is more important than nations and boundaries.

OMG...........are you an official govt. spokesperson ? :cheesy:

Somehow I feel the current GoI is more concerned with INDIAN humanity than Pakistani humanity.

I know this must be a terrible news for you "seculars" .......but kya kare ? ...evil modi ji ka raj hai na.

There is another angle into this.
GOP is trying to test the changed water and may be want to check if there really is a change.

Alot of confusion in PAK administration over new Indian govt. Their prejudice was and may be still is new GOI will not be soft on Pak. But First thing GOI did was to invite Pak PM :woot:

Hard language on insurgency and free hand to IA to return any favour in same coin.

Things like this test the willingness of govt. I am glad GOI didn't bent. This should and would carry forward with China also.

Bad thing for Pakistan is they gave GOI the chance to say they are different and hard administrators. Now ball is in their court to judge the future course. Where ever it go north or south ... India is not to be blamed. Smart thing.

Rest is BS. Everybody know Kashmir wont be solved ever .... Peacefully.
you are bang right.....

talk for the sake of talk will yield no result. both parties need to accommodate each other concerns. you can't have dialogues with separatists and indians at the same time. Govt can't afford to be seen as weak when we hold all the cards.

Then why do you guys keep harping on talks......just say "nobody cares"...I'm sure the GoI will be delighted to reciprocate that attitude.

First you accuse our army of not wanting peace n than you accuse us of "harping" abt talks .. Make up your minds.. Which one is it Dr Phil?

LOL. ........ start worrying then.

If you are attempting to tell us that you have ANY leverage with china you will end up embarrassing yourself.

You are a vassal state of china. That means China has influence over you, but you get to have zero influence with China. :disagree:

You are boasting about using a leverage you do not have. :P ............ see ....how easy it is to call your bluff.

Nice change of topic my dear boy. I thought we were talking about rivers and now you are talking about being a vassal state etc, etc. I don't even know why you bring "leverage" into this, considering China is going about her plans without anything to do with us.
I think your discussion with me has left you very confused, because it was me calling your bluff i.e. that you are going to cut our water, when in actual fact the reality is very different from your posts.

this is why india is called soft state, attack and kill indians and then talk..... and everyone expects india to do that eveytime..... even after parliament attack, Mumbai attack etc.

time has change , its nationalist leader which might be more strong then indra gandhi not a fool leaders like in past 3 decades.

talk for the sake of talk will yield no result. both parties need to accommodate each other concerns. you can't have dialogues with separatists and indians at the same time. Govt can't afford to be seen as weak when we hold all the cards.

Yes, you're right. It wasn't the most practical of moves and if the separatists needed to be talked to, a three way meeting could have been arranged with India there.

1520722_1439832812895027_1651955917_n.jpg

Nice change of topic my dear boy. I thought we were talking about rivers and now you are talking about being a vassal state etc, etc. I don't even know why you bring "leverage" into this, considering China is going about her plans without anything to do with us.
I think your discussion with me has left you very confused, because it was me calling your bluff i.e. that you are going to cut our water, when in actual fact the reality is very different from our posts.
every countries goes as per their plans, Like india building Dams on Indus from quite sometime.

the major question here is this:

Do Pakistanis rather have a better relationship with India or do they want a kashmir - in the long run - which one is benfecial to pakistan? You have tried Kashmir for the last 70 years or so.. maybe its time to try choosing India for some time and see if it helps?

Kashmiris are a legitimate party who have to be on board for any "talks".... Coz kashmir is the major n main issue between both countries.

I think your discussion with me has left you very confused, because it was me calling your bluff i.e. that you are going to cut our water, when in actual fact the reality is very different from your posts.

LOL.....you are the one dragging in "china" in a topic about Indo-Pak :lol:

So "boy" you are the one who is trying to derail the topic :cheesy:

India is negotiating with China to resolve all issues between India and China and you are not invited to the party :P

Get it ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom