What's new

India Under-23s v Pakistan Under-23s | Final | Emerging Cup 2013

Actually they didn't. India defeated them in group game earlier in this tournament as well. Even if u look at their S/F game against Sri Lanka, they won very narrowly with 9 wickets down. India was always expected to win this tournament as many of these U-23 guys have IPL experiences behind them. Congratulation to Pakistan as well for ending as runners up !!

Its cricket and sh!t happens. In fact, your Mighty Indian team was defeated by Afghanistan in same tournament when they weren't able to chase down a low target of 184 against weak and in-experienced Afghan attack. I followed entire tournament so I know what happened where.. :P

Anyways, better team on the day won, congratz to Indian team, they were certainly better today..

Very ordinary performance from Pak-U23 team in final, I'm very disappointed. They are well competent to do a lot better than this. I didn't expect such a one sided match, especially after seeing their performance throughout this tournament. May be they had an odd day out there..

However, congratz to India on victory. :tup:

Congrats India , its just a game as you said they might have had a odd day. Dont worry they will get their chance. I thinks the IPL money is helping by generating worldclass infra to the younger generation.

Its cricket and sh!t happens. In fact, your Mighty Indian team was defeated by Afghanistan in same tournament when they weren't able to chase down a low target of 184 against weak and in-experienced Afghan attack. I followed entire tournament so I know what happened where.. :P

Anyways, better team on the day won, congratz to Indian team, they were certainly better today..

Inexperienced Afghan team ? well they were their national side but even after that defeat India not only topped the group(Pakistan was below India) but won both knockouts comfortably (just have a look how Pakistan won against Lanka in s/f). In end the better & deserving won and that's how a tournament should end.

Inexperienced Afghan team ? well they were their national side but even after that defeat India not only topped the group(Pakistan was below India) but won both knockouts comfortably (just have a look how Pakistan won against Lanka in s/f). In end the better & deserving won and that's how a tournament should end.

Whatever man, I'm not in for a indo pak fight here, I'm not that type.. Srilankan team was way better than Afghan team, we defeated Srilanka and you got defeated by Afghan team.. However, like I've said before, better team won the tournament. So lets just stop it here..

Actually they didn't. India defeated them in group game earlier in this tournament as well. Even if u look at their S/F game against Sri Lanka, they won very narrowly with 9 wickets down. India was always expected to win this tournament as many of these U-23 guys have IPL experiences behind them. Congratulation to Pakistan as well for ending as runners up !!

Someone earlier posted it on some random thread mate. Have bookmarked it since then :P

Nice nice!! :D

1174943_582017591840376_1228108138_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom