What's new

India, U.S. closer to pact to share military logistics: officials

If only more Americans realized how full of hate, scorn, and ridicule, for our country most Indians feel, this would never happen. I know I will work politically to make sure it doesn’t or limit it. Spending some time on PDF would cure them of any notions of American-Indian cooperation or friendship.
Its not hate. Its just that Indians don't trust US govt yet due to past...nothing against US citizens.

OK, internet hero, you got me shakin' in my boots! :rofl:

Yeah cry me a river internet keyboard warrior.

image.png

Its not hate. Its just that Indians don't trust US govt yet due to past...nothing against US citizens.
You can't enlighten someone when they pretend to be ignorant. His background is the reason for his views which he is hiding so ignore him.

ts not hate. Its just that Indians don't trust US govt yet due to past...nothing against US citizens.
I know you may believe that and at one time I used to believe that, but what you post here bears absolutely no resemblance, to my experience dealing with the large majority of Indian posters on PDF. Where I have changed is just to no longer ignore watching my country being smeared, insulted, and ridiculed, and so I respond in kind.

Yeah cry me a river internet keyboard warrior.
Says the internet warrior who ordered me to go home...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrisy :azn:

which he is hiding
Please explain to the other posters here what you mean. I would really like them to see who is on cool-aid, or drugs or who is just a plain dumb-*ss on this. Please go on. This should be amusing. :pop:

The Pakistan I American will screw over America to satisfy the Pakistani in him.

Nothing surprising good luck buddy keep fighting the good fight.

If only more Americans realized how full of hate, scorn, and ridicule, for our country most Indians feel, this would never happen. I know I will work politically to make sure it doesn’t or limit it. Spending some time on PDF would cure them of any notions of American-Indian cooperation or friendship.

:lol: ........ grow up and wear a thicker skin.

Your whining is pathetic.

:lol: ........ grow up and wear a thicker skin.

Your whining is pathetic.
Coming from a nation of the biggest whining tit-babies I have ever encountered, ("Waaa! Waaa! It's all America's fault!" :cry:), that is truly shameless audacity at it's best.

I know you Indians prefer to just ridicule Americans, Pakistanis, etc., with impunity, but that ain't gonna' happen with me.

Coming from a nation of the biggest whining tit-babies I have ever encountered, ("Waaa! Waaa! It's all America's fault!" :cry:), that is truly shameless audacity at it's best.

I know you Indians prefer to just ridicule Americans, Pakistanis, etc., with impunity, but that ain't gonna' happen with me.

LOL.... and the whining never ends. :lol:

I don't care what you "know". Apparently Americans "know" a lot, like they "knew" Iraq had WMD.

Have fun "knowing" what you Know. Do you really think anyone gives a fcuk ? They don't.

LOL.... and the whining never ends. :lol:

I don't care what you "know". Apparently Americans "know" a lot, like they "knew" Iraq had WMD.

Have fun "knowing" what you Know. Do you really think anyone gives a fcuk ? They don't.
He is a cry baby and his post are salty. :D

He is a cry baby and his post are salty. :D
Hey big mouth, you accused me of lying about my identity and I challenged you on it and haven’t heard a peep about it from you anymore. You have such a brave big mouth calling me names, why don't you make good on your accusations and tell all the posters here what you think I'm hiding? I can't wait to show them what a fool you are. Go ahead, shoot that mouth off again, this will be fun, or are you the typical Indian who only talks behind people's backs?

Last edited:
No, I don't think that most of them have a clue, but I do and am fairly well politically connected, having run for US political office myself, and so I will do my part to inform them.
Sure, plz do inform them we all Indians hate US politics, meddling into other's affairs unnecessarily.
By the way personally I respect US development and its great companies my favorite is GOOGLE :)

Last edited:
Hey big mouth, you accused me of lying about my identity and I challenged you on it and haven’t heard a peep about it from you anymore. You have such a brave big mouth calling me names, why don't you make good on your accusations and tell all the posters here what you think I'm hiding? I can't wait to show them what a fool you are. Go ahead, shoot that mouth off again, this will be fun, or are you the typical Indian who only talks behind people's backs?
Indians here claim they dont hate Americans and chinese, why dont you goto indian news channels websites and on Facebook and take some screen shots then you will know how much are Pakistani,chinese and American cursed on daily basis almost by each indian.
And cursing Americans has increased alot after the Super 8 F-16

A logistics support agreement with Americans, serves no Indian interest. But it does support American interests fully.

Indian Navy or airforce do not operate near American bases.

That is why consecutive Indian goverments have been dilly dallying on this agreement.

However Americans went out of their way to sign Civillian nuclear agreement with India, they are trying hard to get India into NSG, MTCR, Wassenar arrangements , may even support Indian UNSC permanent bid.

I think India owes at least this much to Americans.

WHY DONT U RUN FOR President Election ! If Trump can do .. any one else can do !

No. It's how a good part of the whiny tit-baby world that lives in shit and is desperate to find someone to blame for that shit but themselves and their own leaders, feel. It's always easier to blame big, bad, mean, ole America for all your problems rather than acting like real men and taking responsibility for your own country and your own people.

You want a typical "nice" i.e., naive American poster, dude, I am NOT it. I have been schooled by you guys.
u are just a butthurt ! keep foaming it gives me pleasure !

Interesting news. ::cheers:
Maybe we could also discuss sharing bases with India like we did with Japan recently.
:)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom