What's new

India, U.S. closer to pact to share military logistics: officials

I'm happy to be! :-)

What I won't do, under any circumstances, is witness the denigration, ridicule, and insults against my country, in thread, after thread, after thread, by people who then try to convince me that those are just opinions of a trolling minority....that they remain totally silent in criticising or castigating, and then have the shameless audacity to engage in a more polite form of the same mindless America-bashing, and think themselves "better" than the others. :disagree:

America is a great country with a brilliant people and like all countries out there it ain't perfect but its not too bad either ! :kiss3:

But stop calling Rugby as Football and Football as Soccer ! :mad:

But stop calling Rugby as Football and Football as Soccer !
Hey, you won't get any argument out of me on that one! I'm an old 'rugger' who was a forward on the University of Utah rugby team, back in the day!

901cd6084943a5dc3dc269d070837db7.jpg

Ahh, you never followed through with your calling me out on my "lying about my past", did you pussy coward? :lol:

Was' the matter sweet pea? That big mouth of your's all a scared?
How can i get proper information from a liar ?(by asking him?)

Yeah right:cheesy:

As per your logic Indians in PDF say bad thing about USA hence the animosity but Pakistanis says same thing about USA and much worse but still they are your brother.:rofl:

kQbHDNh.png

Says everything about you.

How can i get proper information from a liar ?(by asking him?)
Mate leave him be, it doesn't matter if he's an "Anglo-Saxon" American or a desi American lol. Like us, he is entitled to his views. I'd say his obvious hate for just Indians because we're so "full of hate, scorn, and ridicule, for our (US) country", when there are at least on average ten to fifteen people of all nationalities bad mouthing the US policies, any given day, has nothing to do with his ethnicity. I guess some people just can't handle criticism or they just choose to be selectively nationalistic.

America is a great country with a brilliant people and like all countries out there it ain't perfect but its not too bad either ! :kiss3:

But stop calling Rugby as Football and Football as Soccer ! :mad:
ya and a SUV a truck and a truck a lorrie ;)

Desertfalcon is just another Pakistani masquerading as an American similar to Viper11(nee Orangzaib)

And apparently, I cleverly began hiding that fact 7 YEARS ago when when I joined PDF. :rofl:

Explain your username! | Page 18

Honestly, you guys are ridiculous and pathetic with this. I also notice you didn't have the guts to challenge me directly. Typical pussy move...

No, I don't think that most of them have a clue, but I do and am fairly well politically connected, having run for US political office myself, and so I will do my part to inform them.
Looks like Indians underestimated American presence in this forum and have been caught red-handed. :P

Sir, on a side-note, kindly advice fellow Americans to do more (positive) in Pakistan. Create jobs here and start different development projects here. American-made goods are also welcome.

I trust my actual dealings and conversations with real Indians as opposed to what Indians may tell pollsters. I also believe that Indians are second to none in playing the diplomatic games needed to sucker Americans in. They will smile and feign friendship and niceties with Americans and then savage and ridicule us the second our backs are turned.
Sir, there is a saying for Indians:

bagal mein churi muh mein ram ram

Translation: Knife hidden in the clothes; smile on the face. :-)

Though, there are some Indian members who are broad-minded and I respect them at personal capacity (ignoring my political stance).

Sir, on a side-note, kindly advice fellow Americans to do more (positive) in Pakistan. Create jobs here and start different development projects here. American-made goods are also welcome.

I haven't really interacted with many other Americans here but as I had expressed before, I know my Congressman pretty well and this being a campaign season, I have every intention of expressing the need to support Pakistan, militarily, economically, and diplomatically, the next time I see him.

I haven't really interacted with many other Americans here but as I had expressed before, I know my Congressman pretty well and this being a campaign season, I have every intention of expressing the need to support Pakistan, militarily, economically, and diplomatically, the next time I see him.
Sir, please do so. Pro-Pakistani campaigning is absolutely welcome.

Pakistan tends to give pro-China impression on the global stage but Pakistan is always looking forward to have good relationship with any country; Pakistan have been friendly towards the US since the independence. Pakistan went as far as to side with the US during the COLD WAR era, unlike India. Yes, there have been misunderstandings and issues along the way but they can be overcome.

Trust me, there are a large number of fellow Pakistani individuals who desire good relationship with the US but their [only] concern is that it should be based on [mutual-respect] and not strictly on geopolitical terms like in the past.

China is making all the right moves to win the hearts and minds of an average Pakistani. Americans can do the same as well. For example: China may develop Disney Land for Lahore in the near future (project have been approved). If Americans can do similar stuff in Pakistan then such projects would help both countries connect on economic and cultural levels. I think that Americans should develop a DAM in Pakistan; it is the need of the hour.

US is a remarkable country and can do wonders for the world, should it get its geopolitical ambitions straight.

Last edited:
Nope, I learned it right here on PDF from your brother Indian posters.

Dude you cannot generalize a whole nations point of view from posters of a defense forum, Especially a Pakistani defense forum where the majority are the worse you can expect from Indians.. Think about it.. Where else would the ultra nationalists gather than their perennial enemies space

As one of the few sensible Indian posters mentioned to me some time ago.. Most here are either high school or collage kids high on Bollywood and totally delusional to how the extended world works in reality

Do not judge India or Indians by the antics of PDF Indians

Sir, please do so. Pro-Pakistani campaigning is absolutely welcome.

Even though Pakistan may give pro-China impression, Pakistan have been friendly towards the US as well. Since the independence, Pakistan sided with the US during its COLD WAR unlike India. Yes, there have been misunderstandings and issues along the way but they can be overcome.

Trust me, there are a large number of fellow Pakistani individuals who desire good relationship with the US but their [only] concern is that it should be based on [mutual-respect] and not strictly on geopolitical terms like in the past.

For example, China may develop Disney Land for Lahore. If Americans can do similar stuff in Pakistan then this will be remembered in Pakistan for a long-time. I think that Americans should develop a DAM in Pakistan; it is the need of the hour.

Point is that China is making all the right moves to win the hearts and minds of an average Pakistani. Americans can do the same as well.

US is a remarkable country and can do wonders for the world, should it get its geopolitical ambitions straight.
I know given the current tensions in the SCS, American relations with China are strained in that area, to say the least, but China and the United States, far from being enemies, are vitally important partners in all sorts of areas. America by far, is China's biggest trading partner and China is our second biggest trading partner. We also partner with them on a host of diplomatic, and developmental areas. Hopefully, the SCS issue can be resolved peacefully.

Personally, if I were Pakistani, and were in charge of that country's defence and foreign affairs, I would keep those solid ties with China, as it just makes good strategic sense, and would buy Chinese weapons as we Americans have way too many strings attached to our arms sales, as you well know.

Dude you cannot generalize a whole nations point of view from posters of a defense forum, Especially a Pakistani defense forum where the majority are the worse you can expect from Indians.. Think about it.. Where else would the ultra nationalists gather than their perennial enemies space

As one of the few sensible Indian posters mentioned to me some time ago.. Most here are either high school or collage kids high on Bollywood and totally delusional to how the extended world works in reality

Do not judge India or Indians by the antics of PDF Indians
That is worth noting but as I have said before, even if that is the case, I will NOT under any circumstances, let my country be ridiculed, insulted, or pissed on by them....and say nothing. And as I have also said before, if Indians feel that way, then perhaps it would be good for them to step up to the plate, and address their own members engaged in self-destructive trolling. If I see an American doing what I have seen Indian trolls do here, you better believe I will dress them down, forcefully. I'm guessing that you as an Australian would your own countrymen doing so, as well. I don't know why they don't.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom