What's new

India-Turkey to hold joint war exercises off Mumbai coast

its not about cooperation...its Turkey gauging india's military capability....

but pakistan can tell them, that indian navy cant protect its coast from ajmal kasab in a fish boat and is neither professional to stay safe and avoid collision 'incidently'?? during pirate rescue???

but pakistan can tell them, that indian navy cant protect its coast from ajmal kasab in a fish boat and is neither professional to stay safe and avoid collision 'incidently'?? during pirate rescue???
-----Not Required-----

No it's really isn't about that. It's about military co-operation. This is going to be a friendly exercise not a competition. An anyways are you saying Turkey is a challenger to India? Everyone knows India already is more capable than Turkey militarily but anyway it is nothing to do with that. You are just upset your Muslim "brother" isn't loyal enough for you.

:lol: You're on a defence forum--GROW UP !

India already is more capable than Turkey militarily

Ohh yeah--:flame:

Are you any how talking about that old very old ex english ship also known as pns babur why dont you guys sink it to make a coral bed for fishes

Good news... I heard they are willing to sell us some defense equipment, is it true ?? And what can they offer to us, i mean any specific defence equipment from turkey ?

I think India is pretty advanced in the Defence field as it is, I can only remember Turkey selling some 40mm grenade launchers to India for TAVOR rifle.

acswu0.jpg

India and Turkey cooperation in future. :cheers:

How many such ajmal kasab it your country?

Turkey also knows who sub surrendered to India. Which country daily come under foreign Predator attacks. Mehran P-3C. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not to burst your celebratory bubble. Guess where these Turkish ships are based currently? and where they will be coming from? Yep, Karachi, Pakistan. :azn:
Ha ha so , these ships will train there to prepare at mumbai . I know the result .

Back
Top Bottom