What's new

India tried to attack the US Navy in 1971 (repost with proof)

You don't know what "two front war" means. It was India that was fighting a war on both her eastern and western fronts. You had the advantage of making India fighting a two front war, and lost half your country.
So India which is some five times bigger was at disadvantage and Pakistan which had to send army a thousand miles away to fight a bigger enemy had the advantage, what a loser you are and before you try to grow a brain, two front meaning, fighting with Indian army on the border and with Muktis in the streets and cities.
You can post that image of one PoW till the cows come home, but that only serves to remind you that you had 90,000 PoWs that Indians had to transport to safety in 1971.

Do you understand ratios or magnitudes? 90,000:1?
As someone said you creatures created the zero so you can add and collect as many as you like, do you think there were 90000 soldiers, the reality is there were just 300000 combat troops, rest were like police, civil defence and their families... If you had any brains then you would have noticed Children in that stamp you are gloating on.
Why? Because I spoke the unpleasant truth? Is there anything factually wrong in my post? That was a stamp released by the Government of al-Bakistan, begging the world to free their 90,000 PoWs. Shame, shame.
Gangus are the least to talk of shame.
When tables are somewhat even, you need the likes of US and Israel to save you from humiliation, both in Kargil and now Ladakh. Do you have the shame and stomach to ask your Netas and warlords how did so many of your soldiers ended up as POW in Ladakh with badly needing body work.

So India which is some five times bigger was at disadvantage and Pakistan which had to send army a thousand miles away to fight a bigger enemy had the advantage,
Pakistan was one country back then. East Pakistan was zero miles away from Pakistan - it was Pakistan. We cut you so bad, that today you think they were thousands of miles away from you.

As someone said you creatures created the zero so you can add and collect as many as you like, do you think there were 90000 soldiers, the reality is there were just 300000 combat troops, rest were like police, civil defence and their families... If you had any brains then you would have noticed Children in that stamp you are gloating on.
Oh, so there were "only" 30,000 armymen who surrendered ignominously? Even if we take that at face value, 30,000 is bigger than one, wouldn't you say? 😆

Dude, Pakistan surrendered her army, navy, airforce, police force, civil defence and the kitchen sink to India. Then India had to transport them to safety from East Pakistani vengeance.
Gangus are the least to talk of shame.
When tables are somewhat even, you need the likes of US and Israel to save you from humiliation, both in Kargil and now Ladakh. Do you have the shame and stomach to ask your Netas and warlords how did so many of your soldiers ended up as POW in Ladakh with badly needing body work.
In Kargil, there were no US or Israeli troops. Pakistanis sent in SSG and NLI and army and mujashits, and every one of them were sent back with bullet holes. We destroyed you so bad that you even refused to accept that you fought. 😆😆😆

We had to offer funeral services to your dead, because you wouldn't accept them.

No US, no Israel.

Have some shame and hang your head.

The stamp I posted was released by the Government of Bakistan:

d29yy3xwvt9x.jpg

The 7th fleet ran away when Soviet nuclear submarines popped up to say hello to them. This is recorded history, as opposed to your creative writing.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/41393112

90,0000 including women and children... in case little eyes didn't notice a child is also in the photo.

total strength that was ordered to surrender was 3 divisions or 42K men

D1hZYoHXQAEGvle.jpg

Indian Air Force Pilot (now Air Cmmdr.) K.K Badhwar's logbook, where the incident is visible in the last entry.

Repost with proof because this story is so ridiculous mods think I'm trolling

Per a retired US Navy officer who used to operate on the Enterprise in 1971, they were deployed to the Bay of Bengal to assist in rescue operations of Americans in the conflict zone.

The Indians panicked, and sent a group of jets to the Enterprise. They radioed the Enterprise, (I don't recall his exact words)

"US Carrier, you entering Indian waters. Turn back or our planes will attack you!"

The captain of the USS Enterprise then replied,

"Send only the planes you don't want back."

After realising their aukaat, the Indians quickly aborted their balakot-esque mission mid flight and ran away - visible in Air Commodre K.K B's log book.

IAF though better than in 1965 was still sub par to PAF in 1971.. that lone sqdn in East Pakistan put up heroic and very spirited resistance

Pakistan was one country back then. East Pakistan was zero miles away from Pakistan - it was Pakistan. We cut you so bad, that today you think they were thousands of miles away from you.
Both were separated by a thousand miles of territory. Bangladesh is not under India however we carved Pakistan out of India and you are still in pain.
Oh, so there were "only" 30,000 armymen who surrendered ignominously? Even if we take that at face value, 30,000 is bigger than one, wouldn't you say? 😆

Dude, Pakistan surrendered her army, navy, airforce, police force, civil defence and the kitchen sink to India. Then India had to transport them to safety from East Pakistani vengeance.
So you think there were no Indian Pow in 1971. Remember a group of some 50 Indian soldiers surrendered to a Pakistani helicopter pilot who just had a hand gun. Lol.
In Kargil, there were no US or Israeli troops. Pakistanis sent in SSG and NLI and army and mujashits, and every one of them were sent back with bullet holes. We destroyed you so bad that you even refused to accept that you fought. 😆😆😆

We had to offer funeral services to your dead, because you wouldn't accept them.

No US, no Israel.

Have some shame and hang your head.
No troops but saved your neck from Pakistani boots just like now in Ladakh. Forget about giving burial to our soldiers, you losers were raking it in over your dead soldiers thus the coffin scandal. Your reality is that Chinese think you are not even worth a 50 rupee bullet so they Clubbed you like they do it to seals.

If you can only provide a stamp as proof of 90,000+ POW then you are an absolute moron.

Honestly.

Gandhi (note the spelling) died in 1948. Nixon became president of the US in 1969.

You Pakistanis are a funny and pathetic lot.
Am sure Indra Gandhi was well alive and kicking long after Nixon lost the presidency. So don't try to give us the history lessons.
As far as the differences between the Pakistani's and the Indians, while Pakistani's do have their moments but Indians are in class of their own in terms of bravado and the reality.

And how did that end up?

Humiliating defeat:

discover.php

Literally having their pants yanked off by the superior foes:

pak-soldiers.webp
This was past.
These pics are now too old to be useful for propaganda purposes. Perhaps you were not even in liquid state when these events took place. Things have changed a lot now.

This is present.
IMG_20191021_215003.png

This was past.
These pics are now too old to be useful for propaganda purposes. Perhaps you were not even in liquid state when these events took place. Things have changed a lot now.

This is present.
View attachment 922834
As I asked another poster: Do you understand orders of magnitude?

You are proud of ONE PoW - India took 93,000 PoWs. Also half your country. Do you think there is a fair comparison?

If you can only provide a stamp as proof of 90,000+ POW then you are an absolute moron.

Honestly.
A stamp released by the Government of Bakistan. How is it not an acknowledgement? Oh, and there are plenty of neutral sources as well.

Your reality is that Chinese think you are not even worth a 50 rupee bullet so they Clubbed you like they do it to seals.
Ah, trying to bask in borrowed glory, eh? You do know that you are not Chinese, right?

India and China have an agreement not to use firearms - that applies to both countries. They clubbed us, we clubbed them back.

The very fact that you are trying to seek solace in China's prowess shows how pathetic you are.

Remember a group of some 50 Indian soldiers surrendered to a Pakistani helicopter pilot who just had a hand gun. Lol.
Proof?

You are proud of ONE PoW - India took 93,000 PoWs. Also half your country. Do you think there is a fair comparison?

Half were civil staff, admin, women, kids, nurses, doctors and support staff.

Plenty of references in the above.

That being said you should be the last to talk about POW's when your own military didn't know many Indian troops including senior personal (2 majors and 2 captains) had been captured by the Chinese as POW's during the Galwan clash.

Half were civil staff, admin, women, kids, nurses, doctors and support staff.
As I have been stating repeatedly - even if we take that to be true, how many military PoWs does that make? 45,000? And there are Pakistanis on this thread boasting about ONE PoW in 2019 whom they had to return the very next day, because they knew better than to incur India's wrath.

Oh, and you also surrendered half the country, in addition to tens of thousands of PoWs.

That being said you should be the last to talk about POW's when your own military didn't know many Indian troops including senior personal (2 majors and 2 captains) had been captured by the Chinese as POW's during the Galwan clash.

You are not Chinese. It is pathetic, trying to bask in their glory when confronted with your shameful past. Should I talk about all the American drone strikes that your impotent military were unable to prevent in recent years?

BTW, we paid China back with interest, and true to form, a year or so later, they admitted their own casualties. Can you imagine your country killing Chinese or any soldiers from powerful countries? India defends her territory zealously. Pakistan GUBOs when Americans bomb your people to oblivion, Pakistan begs the iron brothers for money to keep bailing them out, Pakistan....oh you get the picture.

A stamp released by the Government of Bakistan. How is it not an acknowledgement? Oh, and there are plenty of neutral sources as well.
as I said before, a stamp does not equate to empirical evidence. Please do give the neutral sources. I can give mine.

First 90,000 now 93,000 first get your numbers right, you did not defeated us it was those traitors who stab us in the back, it was because of them, You talk of POWs we screwed thrice the number of hindus and bengali's during that time and we got our soldiers back and bengali's became independent, where's the defeat in that, our boys had one hell of a time with hindu's ladies and after partying with them they got back home, no charges, no trials no nothing, it was their vegas time. and you know what the world knows what our boys did, yet they did nothing which tells, how worthless you are pathetic hindu pajeet. Now get lost!!, you did not took an inch of our territory, our ancestors carved an entire country out of your mata.

as I said before, a stamp does not equate to empirical evidence. Please do give the neutral sources. I can give mine.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_war_during_the_Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1971

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistani_Instrument_of_Surrender

There are plenty of neutral references in those webpages. Please give yours, but before you do, do tell me what your point is? That there were no PoWs? That the number of PoWs was less than 90,000? What is it you want proved?

First 90,000 now 93,000 first get your numbers right, you did not defeated us it was those traitors who stab us in the back, it was because of them, You talk of POWs we screwed thrice the number of hindus and bengali's during that time and we got our soldiers back and bengali's became independent, where's the defeat in that, our boys had one hell of a time with hindu's ladies and after partying with them they got back home, no charges, no trials no nothing, it was their vegas time. and you know what the world knows what our boys did, yet they did nothing which tells, how worthless you are pathetic hindu pajeet. Now get lost!!, you did not took an inch of our territory, our ancestors carved an entire country out of your mata.

Yes, I agree that your armymen raped and molested Bengalis. You consider that a victory?

Most professional militaries consider victory to be gaining terrotory or achieving other military objectives. And losing territory (in fact, half the country) is a defeat by any definition. You lost half your country - that is the defeat.

Hey @waz, do you agree with the above poster, that you had a glorious victory in 1971 because your army raped and killed innocent women and children?

Should I be surprised your source is Wikipedia?

@Primus :
Wikipedia is not a source - as I clearly stated, those webpages have plenty of primary sources to their claims. Wikipedia has sourced articles.

Now I'd like to ask you again - what exactly is it that you want empirical evidence for? The absolute number?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom